• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Fb15 Original Tire Sizes

Nilupa

Question

My FB15 came with 185/65R14 Falken tires which had fitted by previous owner. Recently I replaced two tires(front) and I put 185/70/R14 Toyo (Jap) brand tires.

Now my speedometer reading is bit lesser than previous as obviously it should.

As per the calculation it is nearly 3% decrease from previous. But what I want to know is how much it is different from the original value i.e. what I want to know is the original tire size it came from the factory..

Also is it ok to go with 185/70R14 slightly higher profile tyre ?

What are the disadvantages or the advantages of this move.. But guys this is the first time I am experiencing Toyo tires. Its quite smoother than all other tires I have experienced with..

Edited by Nilupa

2 answers to this question

Nilupa,

The original tyre size your car came with is very likely indicated on the sticker which is usually found on the driver side front door pillar, which also indicates the recommended tyre pressure and other compatible tyre sizes.

This link gives you the full specs for the FB15 (year 2000 and even other models) including original tyre size which is 175/70/R14

http://www.cars-dire...y/2000_1/20841/

This link very likely will give you all the other info you require

http://www.1010tires...eCalculator.asp

Hope it helps.

Edited by Magnum357