• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nisan Sunny Fb15

Udaya Dissanayake

Question

12 answers to this question

I don't see any wrong in this model except the relatively low pulling power and fuel economy of the 1.3l version, which is also known as B15. Make a lot of sense to grab one than paying exaggerrate prices of those 110s which are generally older than FB15 and with analogue odo meters etc.

Only weakness I've heard as first hand information is the premature wear of disk rottors and uncurable brake sounds from front wheels.

People buy these expecting to get about 15 kmpl but in reality all it does is around 9-10 in town which is alright. The 1.3 doesnt even get close to those figures and its just terrible. Also the front lower arms wear out faster than most cars in both the models.

People buy these expecting to get about 15 kmpl but in reality all it does is around 9-10 in town which is alright. The 1.3 doesnt even get close to those figures and its just terrible. Also the front lower arms wear out faster than most cars in both the models.

So you're saying you thought he thought it would get 15kmpl?

i don't think any sensible guy would expect this figure even from a Maruti 800.

Thanks a lot for the advices :) No I didn't expect it have a that much fuel consumption.I know it's around 10kmpl.

What I wanted to know is many people say 1999 model is not good as 2000 model or the 2001 model (I have no idea)

Anyways Is it true? If so what's wrong with it?

Thanks in advance :)

This was due to infamous air flow sensor issue which was there in early models and later rectified. But almost all the cars running about would've gone through the air flow sensor replacement by now.

• Like 1