• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any One Know The Engine That Came With The Toyota Carina Myroad ?

Dinukap4

Well he says its a 1800cc and its some toyota A3 engine that was taken from a toyota Carina myroad 1970's or 80's Do any one of you have any idea of what this engine model is ? Because I can not find it on google.

Cheers

if it's a carina at211 it's comes with 7A-FE 1.8 engine if it's a at191 it's 7A-FE and if it's a st190 it's comes with 4S-FE engine what is the year of manufacture of this car?.

if it's a carina at211 it's comes with 7A-FE 1.8 engine if it's a at191 it's 7A-FE and if it's a st190 it's comes with 4S-FE engine what is the year of manufacture of this car?.

I'm really sorry for the missing info but as he said he replaced a Ford Cortina 2000cc Engine with this as he said it was a Toyota A3 Engine that came with the 1970's or 80's Toyota Carina My Road.

Cheers

If I have to take alook at the engine I will have to travel about 100km from where I'am thats the purpuse I'm posting it here.

I think this might be the car ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Carina

And a 3T engine-

3T

The 3T displaces 1,770 cc and was produced from 1977 through 1985. Cylinder bore is 85 mm (3.35 in) and stroke is 78 mm (3.07 in).

The 3T OHV engines are mated to either of a T40 4 speed, T50 5 speed manual transmission, or an A40 3 speed, or A40D 4 speed automatic transmission.

Output ranges from 70-105 hp (52-78 kW) and 93–120 lb·ft (126-162 N·m) between the California 3T-C and Japan-spec fuel injected 3T-EU.

er why not?

Japan were making cars even before WW2 and the country itself existed way before then. Do you understand what JDM means?

'terrabytetango',

JDM means:Japanese Domestic Market. I hope this is when any one discribe for Automobiles.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.