• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Carina Myroad At192

PrasannaDs

Question

Dear Friends

Im a newbe to the forum. Wish to by AT192 Manual Car for 1.4 - 1.45 Mn . ( 301- XXXX )

Appreciate if you could comment on above car relevant to following topics .

1. Is it worth to consider AT192 over AE100 ??

2. Any one have exact fuel consumption figures for the same in up country driving ?

3. Comfort

4. Resale and Spare parts availability.

post-48243-0-91948900-1349705584_thumb.j

Thank you

12 answers to this question

Dear Friends

Im a newbe to the forum. Wish to by AT192 Manual Car for 1.4 - 1.45 Mn . ( 301- XXXX )

2. Any one have exact fuel consumption figures for the same in up country driving ?

3. Comfort

Thank you

AT192 is a very good car. problem is fuel consumption. if it is manual gear it will do only about 10kmpl. if it is auto 8kmpl AE100 have resale market than AE192 but AE192 is comfortable than AE100. sparepartz avilable don't worry.

• Like 1

Dear Friends

3. Comfort

Thank you

1. Yes, you get more value for your money than a corolla

2. around 9kmpl. but dont expect the corolla to do much better as well

3. it is spacious than the corolla and you get few extras as retractable mirrors and climate control.

4. the car has resale value and body and engine spares are available in kandy and colombo. so not a big issue.

---

do be careful when you buy one, since most of them have not been well looked after.

I really don't know anything about that car but What about the EG8 ? Looks better and a good resale value and spare parts.

im sorry but the OP asked about the carina, not suggestions.

Edited by Schiffer
  • Like 1

Dear Friends

3. Comfort

Thank you

1. Yes, it is definetely worth over Corolla

2. Fuel would do arround 9kmpl in city limits & 14kmpl outstation(down south) & 11-12kmpl in up country as you are interested. But still those figures will depends on your driving & mood :)

3. Far better in comfort & more stable than Corolla.

4. Has got a decent second hand market & plenty of spares are available yet.

All the best on your choice !

I really don't know anything about that car but What about the EG8 ? Looks better and a good resale value and spare parts.

Mate, he has asked about Carinas & EG8 wans't even in the topic. appearance may depend on the persons view. So, although EG8 is nice looking for you, it may be the ugliest to him ;)

• Like 1

If you don't know anything about a car, you also have the option of keeping your mouth shut. Do exercise that option once in a while.

Shsssh. YES SIR! rofl

1. Yes, it is definetely worth over Corolla

2. Fuel would do arround 9kmpl in city limits & 14kmpl outstation(down south) & 11-12kmpl in up country as you are interested. But still those figures will depends on your driving & mood :)

3. Far better in comfort & more stable than Corolla.

4. Has got a decent second hand market & plenty of spares are available yet.

All the best on your choice !

Mate, he has asked about Carinas & EG8 wans't even in the topic. appearance may depend on the persons view. So, although EG8 is nice looking for you, it may be the ugliest to him ;)

Yups my bad mate ;)

Edited by Dinukap4

Thank you all

This means a lot to me and you guys have given the best comments ever in Internet so far . I could not find any informative thread even in AL forum history .

While thanking to all other comments , I was little worried with comment by Schiffer 's on Fuel consumption . as 9 km /L . Any way SpeedyAsA has provided some more info which were similar to the things I have heard before :)

Much appreciate if AT 192 owner could express his / her hands on experience as well.

Hope this could help many AT 192 Carina lovers in Auto Lanka Forum .

Thanks again and willing to have your valuable ideas in future as well.

Good luck and safe journey to every one !

On 10/10/2012 at 7:16 PM, PrasannaDs said:

Thank you all

This means a lot to me and you guys have given the best comments ever in Internet so far . I could not find any informative thread even in AL forum history .

While thanking to all other comments , I was little worried with comment by Schiffer 's on Fuel consumption . as 9 km /L . Any way SpeedyAsA has provided some more info which were similar to the things I have heard before :)

Much appreciate if AT 192 owner could express his / her hands on experience as well.

Hope this could help many AT 192 Carina lovers in Auto Lanka Forum .

Thanks again and willing to have your valuable ideas in future as well.

Good luck and safe journey to every one !

Hi, These days i am going to buy one. Have you bought this type of car? If so may i know your experience on it?