• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I Wanna Buy A Suv With In 30Lks

naleef

these days you get SUVs of many shapes and sizes, so you should give some more specific needs like what u plan to use it for, space requirement, fuel consumption etc etc if you want some useful advice. Else everyone here will just tell you to go buy their favorite, and not what YOU need.

Help people help you. Be descriptive!

i wanna consider about space requirement,fuel consumption and exterior beauty,

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Fuel consumption is never a forte of SUVs since they are bigger and heavier than cars, sometimes have AWD systems and bigger tyres.

You also need to decide what you mean by an "SUV". Some people consider double cabs as SUVs while others don't. You need to think about how old a vehicle do you want, whether it is petrol or diesel and in which terrain you will use it, as in for city use, or for rural use.

well that's not helpful

let me make it MORE easier.

1.) Do you want a mini suv, or a SUV

2.) Diesel, Petrol?

3.) Seating?

4.) Year or a Number?

because, you get get from a Deffender, Rav4 to a Tucsun or a sportage.

you need to be more specific.

When considering, space, fuel and the exterior beauty, Honda HR-V is the one comes into my mind. You can get one around 2.5M.

I doubt whether you can get a reliable diesel SUV for that price tag, with all those requirements.

Why don't you try the "palath sabha pajero" and convert it to a EA- series. 25K additional :) suberb ride.

But you might be able to hitch one of those old LN107 , Surfs with teh 1KZ engine assembled in SL by vehicles Lanka. Could be a tough look :) nevertheless.

Also, i guess you can get an Actyon , fairly new from the permit disposals. No comment on reliability

Heck, there are Discoveries to be found in that price range, I found one while I was looking. Tho you'll probably be past the 3 mill when you finish the repairs :)

And forget this English number jazz. I've seen a previous generation Wizard with KA plates while mine runs 56.

There should be decent Troopers, Bighorns for under 3 mill?

Heck, there are Discoveries to be found in that price range, I found one while I was looking. Tho you'll probably be past the 3 mill when you finish the repairs :)

And forget this English number jazz. I've seen a previous generation Wizard with KA plates while mine runs 56.

There should be decent Troopers, Bighorns for under 3 mill?

What is your ride peri? I guess the Pulsar has been sold then (I know I'm a bit behind on the news)?