• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Montero 3.2 Di-D

ruwan1

yes u are just that.. ok .. actually below OK... really i though srilankan airlines say aybowan first.. must check it again when i fly back... and USA is no where near the number one country now..

Who cares what they say?

Who cares what they say?

i agree i just wanna get in and get out... but just out of curiosty will check it out.. this means this guy who hasnt actaully seen women must have paid really good attention to flight attendents at the entrance... while most of us just wanna get in...

Again another retard fact. Its only sri lanka that do not give the place to its mother tongue Sinhala. In Sri lanka job interviews are done by english and if you cant speak english you dont get the job even that job doesnt require english. Sri lankan airlines is the only airline is the world that give the greeting in english first and then in sinhala all other airlines in the world give the greeting from their mother tongue first and followed by english. If USA thinks about english literacy when they hire foreigners for their jobs then let me tell you USA wont be the no 1 country in the world. So retards in sri lanka thinks english is the only thing you need. Well sorry if I make you uncomfortable with my english but I think I do OK for a person who was born in a non english speaking country.

maybe ur job isnt english related which makes us wonder what kind of job u really do.. but all most all sri lankan jobs except in the public sector needs english u wanker..even some public sector jobs now need english... its one thing to be proud of ur mother tounge we all are, and we all speak it when we go to foriegn lands... but its another thing to be retard and think we dont need english to work... suck on that.... we are not self sufficent we deal with the world, thus u need english...

maybe ur job isnt english related which makes us wonder what kind of job u really do.. but all most all sri lankan jobs except in the public sector needs english u wanker..even some public sector jobs now need english... its one thing to be proud of ur mother tounge we all are, and we all speak it when we go to foriegn lands... but its another thing to be retard and think we dont need english to work... suck on that.... we are not self sufficent we deal with the world, thus u need english...

Public service does not need Englis, they need Permits to buy Monteros... :)

Well I can see what the attraction is for these types with the MOnteros and the bigger SUVs... they get a hard on when cops and others ignorant fools salute them and think they are VIPs.... :)

Show me a MOnty and I will show you a V*P sticker or a picture of the King to get that extra attention.... :)

This permit scheme actually destroyed 2 great marques in this country, Merc and BMW... considering the amount of maxxxa porawal buying BMW, I quickly unloaded my E39 and got in a Turbo charged Foz,,,, less of an attraction.

• Like 3

yes u are just that.. ok .. actually below OK... really i though srilankan airlines say aybowan first.. must check it again when i fly back... and USA is no where near the number one country now..

Let me ask whats the No 1 country then, China LOL. Why dont you read this first and then talk. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal) and

When I say greeting I talk about captain address. Only Airline in the world to use a foreign language to do that first before addressing by u r mother tongue

and the best part it even thorugh this guy's world travels the bugger still buys a montero, which is not even heard of in the developed world... a classy option would be a range rover...

I LMAO after reading your comments, Problem is I never said I m buying a Montero (well of course Montero is not in use where I live ). And you ask what I do in Sri lanka well I dont work in Sri Lanka and before you ask how I get a permit well lets just say govt servants are not the only people who gets permits there are others who does. And I would never buy a Montero or prado for my permit. And I dont judge people by the car they drive or they speak english fluently or how deep there pocket is. All I said was try to learn some decency when they talk, obviously I cant correct that and until majority of people are like this in sri lanka it will never get developed.

Let me ask whats the No 1 country then, China LOL. Why dont you read this first and then talk. http://en.wikipedia....by_GDP_(nominal) and

When I say greeting I talk about captain address. Only Airline in the world to use a foreign language to do that first before addressing by u r mother tongue

ohh ok... still no one cares... thats because only 20 million speak that lanuage... and most of our international flights dont have sinhelese in them... but again no one cares fool..

oh and by the way the wiki page has been deleted... hoooo hooo... USA might be big for you... but it aint nothing to anyone else....

laugh now about china... wait and see what will happen... better learn ur mandarin miss ruwani,,,

Edited by charitha19

I LMAO after reading your comments, Problem is I never said I m buying a Montero (well of course Montero is not in use where I live ). And you ask what I do in Sri lanka well I dont work in Sri Lanka and before you ask how I get a permit well lets just say govt servants are not the only people who gets permits there are others who does. And I would never buy a Montero or prado for my permit. And I dont judge people by the car they drive or they speak english fluently or how deep there pocket is. All I said was try to learn some decency when they talk, obviously I cant correct that and until majority of people are like this in sri lanka it will never get developed.

oh so righteous... please no one gives a damn about where u work, or what you do... or frankly about u... let me tell u in a lanuage u can understand.. "aney palayan ruwani yanna" apita nikan "mung pora sanniya" danney nathuwa...

Edited by charitha19

well I dont work in Sri Lanka and before you ask how I get a permit well lets just say govt servants are not the only people who gets permits there are others who does.

so , you say foreign service? I feel so sorry about the standard of it now, seriously dude ? . I don't understand how you manage in those countries without proper english without being a laughing stock.so you might be an uneducated son/or daughter of teledrama artist or so , got the job in foreign service in return for loyalty to the king.

"You have to know proper english if he/she continues to say sinhala is my mother tongue and i don't mind english.USING english is optional but learning proper english is not an option , it's a must "

~~~~by professor Calo fonseka~~

Edited by chan5

so , you say foreign service? I feel so sorry about the standard of it now, seriously dude ? . I don't understand how you manage in those countries without proper english without being a laughing stock.so you might be an uneducated son/or daughter of teledrama artist or so , got the job in foreign service in return for loyalty to the king.

"You have to know proper english if he/she continues to say sinhala is my mother tongue and i don't mind english.USING english is optional but learning proper english is not an option , it's a must "

~~~~by professor Calo fonseka~~

You dumber who said about foreign service I dont work for the govt, you come to a conclusions by u r self typical sign of undereducated sri lankan people. No wonder SL is rule by Mahinda & brothers company as voters are idiots. Well I m sure my english is way better than yours.

Edited by ruwan1

ohh ok... still no one cares... thats because only 20 million speak that lanuage... and most of our international flights dont have sinhelese in them... but again no one cares fool..

oh and by the way the wiki page has been deleted... hoooo hooo... USA might be big for you... but it aint nothing to anyone else....

laugh now about china... wait and see what will happen... better learn ur mandarin miss ruwani,,,

Ha ha very funny, China my ass GDP difference is more than double btw USA and China you must be a puppet of this govt. Come to USA and see the difference.

Heres the link check and see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Heres the link check and see.

http://en.wikipedia....by_GDP_(nominal)

still the link is not posted properly. Posting something properly is a good start before commenting on how a forum should behave,

Anyway, you may be trying to imply that USA has the highest nominal GDP in the world. Does it say that USA is the "No 1 country in the world"?

Various people have different way to argue on that so your point does not count.

Anyways, this is way OT now.

You dumber who said about foreign service I dont work for the govt, you come to a conclusions by u r self typical sign of undereducated sri lankan people. No wonder SL is rule by Mahinda & brothers company as voters are idiots. Well I m sure my english is way better than yours.

then there's no way that you can entitle a permit....

Except from that,

i'll keep silent,

because , beyond this it would be so violent......

Ha ha very funny, China my ass GDP difference is more than double btw USA and China you must be a puppet of this govt. Come to USA and see the difference.

i know way more about USA than u think wanker.... if u even bothered to know where people are before u run ur mouth u wouldn't be in this mess..