• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Model Number For Bulb

abiman

i had the part manual i guess at home , give me manufacture year, trim level(x , g like) .would be able to give you.

But by friend. , it'll be useless because most of the shops doesn't know what's part number, so take it to autoshop , get the replacement compatible with wattage, simple

Edited by chan5

i had the part manual i guess at home , give me manufacture year, trim level(x , g like) .would be able to give you.

But by friend. , it'll be useless because most of the shops doesn't know what's part number, so take it to autoshop , get the replacement compatible with wattage, simple

Hi,

This is Sprinter CE110 1997 XE vintage with CE110-BEPNS chassis.

Model number is to buy several from ebay. I don't have near by shop. so ebay is easy.

thanks

its looks like a T5 bulb

O.T - i had to replace that bulb in my meter cluster once and i bought a flat LED T20 bulb and removed the back casing and welded the bulb inside the small hole.

but after i did that, i found these bulbs for sale in a few shops in kandy.

just saying, if you cannot find a bulb, welding a T20 bulb is a option as well.

BULB, HAZARD WARNING SIGNAL- 84999‑10320

BULB(FOR COOLER SWITCH) - 88607‑20060

BULB, HEATER BLOWER SWITCH - 90981‑11014

BULB(FOR REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER SWITCH) - 84999‑10320

BULB, CIGARETTE LIGHTER - 90010‑01015

BULB , WARNING LIGHTS - DASH - 90981‑11018

BULB , WARNING LIGHTS - DASH RED - 83119‑32010,

BULB, SPEEDO, RPM - 83109‑24020

amyway,croscheck the sample before the purchase, seems like T5 bulbs, check it anyway

These bulbs available in most of the motor spare shops and branded one costs around 60/=. If u cant find one with a cap, just remove the exsisting cap carefully and swap it to the new one. I replaced one of my AC panel lights last month in my Eg and i did it that way.

Edited by H.C

Members,

Most LED bulbs are made to operate on 3 volts DC. Therefore have to use three bulbs in series or with a resistor, if not they will burn off in no time.

At present the cost is around 2.00 to 3.00 Rupees for a single LED bulb.

Sylvi Wijesinghe,

Members,

Most LED bulbs are made to operate on 3 volts DC. Therefore have to use three bulbs in series or with a resistor, if not they will burn off in no time.

At present the cost is around 2.00 to 3.00 Rupees for a single LED bulb.

Sylvi Wijesinghe,

i guess that T5 socket LED's are meant for 12V supply, so they might direct fit , and probably have 4-6 PN junctios in built.so can handle 12V.(in eby), don't know about local available stuff...

i guess that T5 socket LED's are meant for 12V supply, so they might direct fit , and probably have 4-6 PN junctios in built.so can handle 12V.(in eby), don't know about local available stuff...

'chan5',

I have not yet come across in Sri lanka that type of LEDs. Will try to get some of them for Automobile users. There are plenty of trades travel daily Singapore and China for the said commodity and Cell phones to avoid duty..

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.