• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Looking For A Registered Or Unregistered Car

shane6399

Hi everyone..

I have been doing my research for the last few days now and alot of people car sale owners recommended the Honda Insight. I would like to know if that is a good option, (as it fits my budget 3.5 to 4 million) or will I be able to find better cars in the market with good fuel economy and re-sale value?

Need experts' advise.

Thank you.

Why don't you search the forum for Honda insight if that is the car you are interested in? Also there is a couple of discussions of options in your price range.

Also it helps if you specify what your criteria is, though I suggest first searching first (and making an effort not to waste other people's time) before you open a thread for help with a choice of automobile.

• 1 month later...

I was using a Honda Insight for a over a year and no issues with it.

It has good pulling power and speed. It's more like using a petrol car with better fuel economy.

It has a simpler hybrid system than Prius. Better handling and driving pleasure than prius and it's quiter also.

I have 50K on my clock and no repair done except regular servicing.

If you are long regular long journey guy then Insight will be ideal because it does more than 20KM/L for long distance.

But for Colombo traffic prius is far better than Honda Insight in terms of fuel.

Only drawback is it has very less leg space and head space for back people.