• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Passo 2007 Vs Swift 2004(Jeep Model)

chat

Question

8 answers to this question

I don't think the values are that high. We currently have one and my dad insists our other car which is a Mitsubishi coupe but manual does better on fuel than the Swift. For an auto its ok I guess (my estimates are 8-10 in the city and 11-15 outstation depending on how clear the roads are)

I don't think the values are that high. We currently have one and my dad insists our other car which is a Mitsubishi coupe but manual does better on fuel than the Swift. For an auto its ok I guess (my estimates are 8-10 in the city and 11-15 outstation depending on how clear the roads are)

yup that seems about right

i have used one for few days and these are the fuel figures i got.

and tbh it doesn't go up to 15. around 11-12 outstation

Performance wise its not that much powerful. the 1.3 engine is a rev happy engine. enough to overtake and cruise. the ride is a bit bouncy though.

• Like 1

I used my swift (2002/auto) for more than one year and did about more than 15000 km.and it was well maintained car. did 10-11km/l in city traffic. and did about 14-15km/l in long distance (16km/l from colombo to Anuradhapura.)

And I dont want to keep my vehicle on higher level.This is the truth

Edited by DNP
  • Like 1

i would personally go for a swift as well

though it is a bit old compared to the passo.

i feel like it has more interior space and other small stuff like a rev counter. and like The Don said parts are not a issue and they are even available at A*W.

but then again if you can go for a 2007-2008 passo those are in the 2.5M range. you could find a Beetle model swift for that price as well.