• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Damn i completely forgot about this thread.
thanks for all the replies guys

I called the owner of that HS-xxxx ek4 before he posted the advertisement on AL. he said that he is the 3rd owner and it doesnt have the original paint. i saw a black 301-xxxx ek4 in colombo anyone know if its up for sale ?

@madmax the HS white ek4 is your old car? can you give some feedback on the car? :)

I guess its with a chap called Ruwan now.

Nexus, didn't the car have white alloys and smoked front lights when this was in kandy?

Yeay i too pretty sure this had white alloya with virs black smoke front lights.. where are they now ?

@madmax the HS white ek4 is your old car? can you give some feedback on the car? :)

Vhishiznet was the first owner, I bought it off him. Then I sold it a a friend in Kandy, who owns a automotive workshop. That's soon before I left the country. I don't know how many times it's changed hands since. But I don't think the one selling it is the third owner, maybe in the books yes. It was one of the fastest Civics back in the day, when we had street drags.

Why is AL no allowing me to insert photobucket pics???

Edited by madmax

Vhishiznet was the first owner, I bought it off him. Then I sold it a a friend in Kandy, who owns a automotive workshop. That's soon before I left the country. I don't know how many times it's changed hands since. But I don't think the one selling it is the third owner, maybe in the books yes. It was one of the fastest Civics back in the day, when we had street drags.

Why is AL no allowing me to insert photobucket pics???

Oh thx for the info mate. My dad wanted to buy that car for me as a graduation gift :D

Only problem is that the guy seling is said that the car only does 7-10 max kmpl. not sure if thats true, i have no idea about cars. My dad changed his mind when he heard that. ohh well :(

Edited by ABR

About 3 years ago there was a EK3 hatch back or EK4 advertised in A/L. The car was painted in black and orange colour. Had a VTEC engine with auto box. Had some heavily modded headlights too. Anybody knows about that car?

probably this one.. :)

195944500f99debdd22o.jpg

one was advertice some time back 1600CC engine all four disk brakes VTI v-tech engine same like ek3 virs & only one i have seen in kandy ... :sad-smiley-066:

The engines are not same at all. The 1600 is twin cam & the RS is 1500 single cam

Oh thx for the info mate. My dad wanted to buy that car for me as a graduation gift :D

Only problem is that the guy seling is said that the car only does 7-10 max kmpl. not sure if thats true, i have no idea about cars. My dad changed his mind when he heard that. ohh well :(

how much KMPL do you expect from a car? and cars like SiR is for the people who don't care about fuel consumption so try to find a civic Ek3 vi or Vi-Rs if you are intend to get a civic Ek3 both of them do more than that on fuel but both of them are not powerful and rare as the SiR.

• Like 2