• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ecu

kmcsb

i have an eg8 single carb with OBD-0 ECu .. idid eco test last month.. and i ve seen my HC AND CO too high.. as i referd a solution from net most of them told me chk ur 02 sensor..i did tune up from dhammika and he told me sensor s workng but electricty not comin ...maybe fault in ecu..yesterday i just remove my floorboard and chk my ecu..then i remove my o2 senor plug/clip and chk where there any codes or light blinking..but no lights blink...

thts means my ecu is not workin..thtn i rejumped my fuse and reset ecu..thts came to my clock to 1hour..is it means its workin or not...plz advice..

also knowany guy to inspect this around colombo...??

.thts came to my clock to 1hour..is it means its workin or not...plz advice..

With so many Honda enthusiasts around how come nobody took their time to respond you yet? Where are they?????

BTW what do mean by above?

This ECU is designed to ignore faulty sensors and use stored values (fail safe mode) but gives out a fault code. If there is a problem with the ECU then the vehicle runs in the backup mode which permits minimal driving conditions. Do you mean to say that your car is running in backup mode? The person who id the tune up could have easily sorted it out for you (not repairing or replacing ECU but at least could have told you if it was good or bad)