• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vanette C22 Best Tyres To Get Comfort

Nissan cdj

Currently using 165/70*13 tyres which 2 ceat tyres on back 2 good year tyres in front so i hv heard tht ceat is not good at all for the comfort unless it is being using for a lorry and i need to know wht are the best outta tyre to be used in this van which wull give me higher comfort +higher mileage

thnxx in advance

I think Goodyear or Maxxis are your best bets for comfort, longevity and value in the Sri Lankan market at the moment. I'd go for Goodyear over Maxxis of course if the price difference is relatively low.

Thnx don and if u hv any idea of price ?

Search the Tyre price thread. I recon around 10K for a Goodyear and slightly less for Maxxis. Also you can buy genuine Korean Kumho Solus which should be a good tyre since they are original equipment in many korean cars though I don't know how they perform in Sri Lanka.

Don't go for CEAT, It's not good for comfortable ride. Also don't put rebuild tyres, they will kill the fuel economy.

try few places for cheap tyres.

1. Tyre shops near Sugathadasa. I got my 185/65/R15 tyres Nanakang comfort and it cost me only Rs. 8800 per tyre. There are lot of tyre shops and you can get the brand you want.

2. JJ at Mt Lavania. Few Taiwan, Thailand and Chinnese brand starting from Rs. 7000. And they give warranty as well. Last time I put Thailand made brand for around Rs. 9000 for Hiace KDH and even after 25,000Kms, I can see it can do same amount of Kms from the remaining threads.

3. Universal in front of Aquinas - has most brands, but there prices are average.

4. Tyre shop in Kirulopona - can't remember the name, but they quoted cheaper than Universal

5. Tyres shops in Malay street - expensive than all above places.