• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vacuum Realising Valve

kmcsb

hi guys..

when i done tuneup we have noticed this part (part tht i highlight with red circle in the picture) called vacum realising valve has broken(tunup guy told that name)..but i refer net and manual i coudnt find the oem part number and acual name of tht part...

if anyone know this part..without this will it get more effect on engine performace???

fyi-he just bypass tht item untill i find this..

plz help guys...

most my engine similler with D13B2.. but engine tagged as D15B JDM single carb..

image.jpg

heres the link http://s8.postimg.org/l5wfg7yv9/image.jpg

Its called Thermovalve . It plays a vital role as powervalve, and few other components need its proper functioning. You can import one via Tech motors or Stafford.

Edited by H.C

I searched via internet and unable to find its part number even a colour picture..i typed as thermovalve but it displays iacv valve..

Thts not im looking for ..its shaped like a tube and connected 5 vaccum horses.. If you can plz snd me the part number for it..

Nope.. Its called the thermovalve and Ive got it from the user manual and Ive searched for it sometime back when I was rebuilding my carb. But my mechanic found a matching specimen from different brand (Nissan) , which has 4tubes. ( Last two lines goes into same vacum line, so it worked). Back then tech guys told me that they can import it for something like 10k. If you have other pages in above manul, go through D15b3 and D13b2 engine pics, and vaccum line diagrams. If I remember right its named as num14 in vaccum connection diagrum.

Edited by H.C

Thermovalve regulates vaccum connections to the some parts of the carb and few other vital parts like AC idle up solenoid etc. Parts like powervalve,Autochoke,etc also needs proper functioning of thermovalve. You can check each and every vaccum line at home, if you go through user manual's troubleshooting page. Hope Rumesh will give you more comprehensive answere.

So the moral of your story is that if someone tell you a part of your engine is unimportant and thus could be bypassed with no consequences, he must either be a member of the Honda design team or just another makabaas.

• Like 1

Yep..if you didnt inspect my car ive never chased to find that part..thank to you rumesh..i feels more comfatable after replzing it..and i thought which our 15 years old japanese cars are more advanced comparing those crapped indian and korean vehicles out nowdays..also i must say h.c stab to find tht piece hear and there .finally thanks to both of you specially

Edited by kmcsb