• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Express-Way Updates

Le Sabre

Question

Guys guys stop the fight and take a look at here, hope it s not against the rules to paste this sinhala article. This this is more important than speeding :)

දක්ෂිණ අධිවේගී මාර්ගයේදී රිය අනතුරකට ලක්වූ අපගේ පාඨකයෙකුට ඉන් පසුව මුහුණ දීමට සිදුවූ දේ දෑ පිලිබදව අපට දැන ගන්නට ලැබී තිබෙනවා.අප එය මෙතැන සටහන් තබන්නේ ඔබටත් මෙවැන්නකට මුහුණ දීමට ඉඩ ඇති නිසයි.ඔහු අපට යොමු කල විස්තරය පහත පරිදිය.

මම පසුගියදා අධිවේගී මාර්ගයේ නිවසකරා ගමන් කරමින් සිටියදී අනතුරකට මුහුණ පැවෙමි.පාරට සුනඛයෙක් පැන්න අතර මා එම සතාගේ ජීවිතය බේරා ගැනීමට තැත් කල නමුත් අවාසනාවකට මාගේ රථය අධිවේගී මාර්ගයේ අයිනෙන් සිටුවා ඇති යකඩ වැටෙහි ගැටුණි.

මාගේ වාහනය රක්ෂණ කල ඇත්තේ සෙලින්කෝ රක්ෂණ සමාගමේ වන අතර,රියඅනතුරට මුහුණ දුන් පසු මා පළමුව අධිවේගී මාර්ගයේ හදිසි ඇමතුම් අංකයට දන්වා,දෙවනුව රක්ෂණ සමාගමේ හදිසි ඇමතුම් අංකයට දැන්වුයෙමි.ඉන් පසු මාර්ග සංවර්ධන අධිකාරියේ මාර්ග සහයක මහත්වරුන්ගේ සහය ඇතිව අනතුරට ලක්වූ රථය ආසන්න පොලිස් ස්ථානය වෙත ඇදගෙන ගියේමි.

පසුව ඔවුන් රිය අනතුර නිසා මාර්ගයට සිදුවූ හානිය තක්සේරු කල අතර මාහට දන්වා සිටියේ එය ආසන්න වසයෙන් දෙලක්ෂ පනස්දාහක් පමණ වන බවය.අනතුරින් හානිවුයේ එක් යකඩ බාර් එකක් පමණක් වන නිසා මේ තක්සේරුව පිළිගත නොහැකි බව මාගේ හැගීමයි.එසේම මෙම මුදල ගෙවන තෙක් ඔවුන් මාගේ වාහනය නිදහස් නොකරන බවටද දන්වා සිටියේය.

මා පොලිස් වාර්ථාව,අධිවේගී මාර්ගයට සිදුවූ හානියේ තක්සේරුව ඈතුලු අනෙකුත් අදාළ ලිපි ලේඛන රක්ෂණ සමාගම වෙත යොමු කල අතර සතියකට පසු රක්ෂණ සමාගම "මාර්ගයට සිදුවූ හානියේ" තක්සේරුව පිළිගත නොහැකි තරම් අසාධාරණ නිසා ඒ සදහා සම්පුර්ණ මුදල ගෙවීම ප්‍රතික්ෂේප කළා. එයට හේතුව අධිවේගයේ වැටට වූ අලාභය ලෙස 20%ක මුදලක් මාර්ග සංවර්ධන අධිකාරියේ අධිභාරයක් ලෙස එකතු කර, එයට තවත්, තවත් 20%ක මුදලක් කොන්ත්‍රාත්කරුගේ ලාභය ලෙසද එකතු කර ගණනය කර තිබීමයි.

සති දෙකකට පමණ පසුව එම අලාභ මුදල සඳහා චෙක්පතක් ලබාගත හැකි වූ අතර රු. 70,000ක මුදලක් මා හට ගෙවීමට සිදුවිය.

මාගේ අදහසද වනුයේ මාර්ග සංවර්ධන අධිකාරියේ අලාභය ඇස්තමේන්තු කර තිබූ ආකරය අසාධාරණ බවයි. නමුත් රක්ෂණ සමාගම විසින් තුන්වන පාර්ශවයක් සඳහාද මිලියනයක් දක්වා වන්දියක් ගෙවීමට බැඳී පවතී

මා විසින් රක්ෂණ සමාගමට දන්වා සිටියේ මාගෙන් සිදුවූයේ සුළු අලාභයක් වන අතර අනෙකුත් අලාභ මුදල මාර්ග සංවර්ධන අධිකාරියේ ගනණය කිරීම් නිසා පැමිණි මුදලක් බවයි

මා විසින් මෙම විස්තරය ඔබ වෙත ඉදිරිපත් කිරීමට තීරණය කලේ මෙවැනි දේකට ඔබටද මුහුණ දීමට සිදුවිය හැකි නිසයි.

to build the E01 government invest, 80000 Millions Lks, so the insurance party should claim this.

Dude you wanted to catch me (and few others).......temporary amnesia after an AL shock or somethin??

MINIACE

Dude you wanted to catch me (and few others).......temporary amnesia after an AL shock or somethin??

MINIACE

The RDA would be better off if they stopped hiring morons like jami....who dont know if they are coming or going

yes i agree there are a lot of english masters over here,,,,,,,,,and when they have nothing to defend they remember the english mistaakes or the number of posts they have made to the forum.........

If you lot have such a problem with the way things are done here at AL why in the world are you still hanging around? By all means, refrain from logging on. No one's stopping you.

• Like 1

If you lot have such a problem with the way things are done here at AL why in the world are you still hanging around? By all means, refrain from logging on. No one's stopping you.

no problem with anyone and i dont think anyone is immature enough to stop logging in just for this.....but then that view should be from all.........why make a problem of all posts.......please see the history of the thread that should give an idea....

Edited by rameez

So the government should earn it back by ripping off the general public in event of a collision???

off course it should change, and in case of insurance company should claim it. or they should add another topic under their premium related Highways...... :speechless-smiley-020:

we worked hard at E01 to get this for you all. so think to protect it.

Edit: remembered all this about feeding and ... trolls so .. :)

Edited by vishkid

What did u do? pls do update us on u r role in making the E01?

off course it should change, and in case of insurance company should claim it. or they should add another topic under their premium related Highways...... :speechless-smiley-020:

Are u a moron? first u said that the government should charge since they spent 80000 Millions Lks. Now u r saying that it should change....

I know brother! these AL people are inconsiderate fools who dont understand how many mile you had to push that wheelbarrow filled with dirt and rocks back and forth back and forth in the hot burning sun. Not to mention all those cement bags you unloaded from trucks. They would break any donkey's back, but it didnt break yours! I'm so proud of you!

Come on guys show a bit of gratitude!

Jami, since you are so in love with teh E01, can you do something about the dogs? The idiots who are throwing rocks at cars and those who have decided to start robbing people off at the exits? What are your plans for dealing with tehse people who are actually doing far more damage to the E01 than a few of us 'law breaking' types who speed... :)

• Like 1

I know brother! these AL people are inconsiderate fools who dont understand how many mile you had to push that wheelbarrow filled with dirt and rocks back and forth back and forth in the hot burning sun. Not to mention all those cement bags you unloaded from trucks. They would break any donkey's back, but it didnt break yours! I'm so proud of you!

Come on guys show a bit of gratitude!

thats wht i try to tell, why those not understanding??? how intelligent you are. may be you had worked with me..

Jami, since you are so in love with teh E01, can you do something about the dogs? The idiots who are throwing rocks at cars and those who have decided to start robbing people off at the exits? What are your plans for dealing with tehse people who are actually doing far more damage to the E01 than a few of us 'law breaking' types who speed... :)

how can we do if there are people like you tell me, i post here abt E01 and no one interest all are genius..... so

how can we do if there are people like you tell me, i post here abt E01 and no one interest all are genius..... so

The RDA & other government institutions should stop hiring morons like u in the first place.......

Edited by Chooti Putha

Well RDA people and contractors and what not didn't buld this highway for free. They made money doing their job.

If Jami indeed worked on the project, he didn't do it for the love of the country :) So kindly get off the high horse and do something about stone throwers, dogs and robbers.

• Like 3

We know you work hard on the E01 machan

It must be terrible to find that once the E01 opened to the public us motorists started knocking you down, that too in the middle of the breeding season?

Edited by liya
  • Like 1

Well RDA people and contractors and what not didn't buld this highway for free. They made money doing their job.

If Jami indeed worked on the project, he didn't do it for the love of the country :) So kindly get off the high horse and do something about stone throwers, dogs and robbers.

I'm sure he'll do something about the dogs

Apparently they worked hard on the E01 too (before it was opened to the public)

Jami and his pals share the same passion for protecting the E01, (but for different reasons :) )

Not nice, getting swatted at 200++ kmph by speeding motorists, right in the culmination of courtship

Edited by liya