• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peugeot Dent Repair - Pls Suggest Me A Good Place

tilvin

Dear Friends,

I have bought a new Peugeot 307 hatchback car. When I see the car, there were no dents in the hood. But when I bought later I found there is a significant dent and scratch in the hood. Seems the previous owner has hit with the roller gate shutter. :speechless-smiley-003: Anyway since it is mine now, I have to do it :music-smiley-019:..... Pls guide me where I can do a paintless dent repair, preserving the original paint. Because the dent is not sharp. And since I have paid a premium price for the car, I do not want spoil the original paint. Tks.

Dear Friends,

I have bought a new Peugeot 307 hatchback car. When I see the car, there were no dents in the hood. But when I bought later I found there is a significant dent and scratch in the hood. Seems the previous owner has hit with the roller gate shutter. :speechless-smiley-003: Anyway since it is mine now, I have to do it :music-smiley-019:..... Pls guide me where I can do a paintless dent repair, preserving the original paint. Because the dent is not sharp. And since I have paid a premium price for the car, I do not want spoil the original paint. Tks.

tilvin,

Paint less dent repair Kleen Park did. Try them .As previous post Crosswind says it is not successful like paint job done in a paint booth.

I will give you a you tube link you can get a idea of how it is done.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Thanks friends for the comments. Is curently kleenpark doing this repair? If any other place doing this, pls assist me. Because, if I want to do other conventional way, they will try to remove interior panels and try to messup the things. Finally it will end up worser than this.

Thanks Guys..... I will check with car mart agent then.

tilvin,

I contacted the engineer in charge Mr.Dewaka. At car mart Ratmalana.

He informs me they do please contact him.

I will send his telephone number to your mail box.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.