• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Car To Buy For 2.5M

Honda_kid

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi everyone,

Im about to buy my first own car, and can afford it for a max of 2.5. Resale market, fuel efficiency and looks are some things Im concerned about and im a born honda fan. Need help from the experts around here.

Thanks,

Honda_kid

Buy an ES8, there are plenty on the classifieds. If you're lucky you could find an RS, there are a few around. If you want fuel efficiency get a manual.

Otherwise, look around and buy the best EK3 VIRS Manual you can find and put the rest of the cash into the bank.

Edited by Supra_Natural

Thanks for the prompt reply supra_natural. Love the VIRS, but iv found it really hard to find one. How is es8 on re-sale?

BTW, its not must to be honda (though im a fan), i consider other makes as well

What do you mean really hard to drive? The ViRS is no more difficult to drive than any other car, what problems did you have?

As for re-sale, the best I can tell you is that they seem to sell well enough at the moment, if you buy a manual then it might sell a bit slower and for a bit less than an auto when you decide to get rid of it. Or a bit more if you look after it and find the right buyer, or the same price even... get the picture? Figuring out how the conditions will be when you try to sell a car before you buy it is a stupid thing to try, too many variables.

If you're considering other brands and are worried about resale and fuel economy then there is only one answer at your budget really; a Corolla 121.

What do you mean really hard to drive? The ViRS is no more difficult to drive than any other car, what problems did you have?

He's telling "..really hard to find..." not "hard to drive"

Edited by Uditha88

He's telling "..really hard to find..." not "hard to drive"
What I meant was that the VI_RS is hard to find to buy.

I still dont have a clue about ES series. I was interested about the ek3.

Ya, toyota 121 was the other option i had on mind outside honda.

Oh sorry, misread that.. My bad.