• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A Car For Around 3 Million

ozzie

Question

Hi Everyone

I am a new member and I am hoping to buy a new vehicle.

My budget is around 3 Million and I was looking at a Honda fit, Toyota Aqua (Registered) Or something similar.

I have read many threads and most of them seem out dated.

If you can please state your thoughts, and if you had around 3 Million, what you would purchase, would appriciate it.

Thanks in advance

BUMP.. anyone else has any suggestions?

My friend, I think you should have got different answers from members point of view. Now gather all ideas and decide yourself. If you ask 100 people there will be different opinions which will not help you in this at all. Finally you will go for what you like..If your main concern is fuel, go for a hybrid, If you consider resale value as well, go for a Toyota (Sri Lankan choice), If you want comfortable decent ride with pleasure, go for a Honda or Mazda. If you don't mind about any of those..then go for a Nissan...

• Like 2

Hello guys,

I also have the same question in my mind.. Currently i drive FB15 1999 and now i am willing to go for a new ride around 3M-3.1M not more...

Would like to know few things...

As my research..

I can go for

Honda Fit Hybrid GP1 (2012-2013)

Honda Insight

Toyota Allion 240

Toyota Belta 1000cc/1300cc

Toyota Yaris

Toyota Vios

Toyota Corolla 121

Toyota Axio X Grade (around 32M)

Toyota Vios

These are options i got... It needs to be a car...for the home use..Economical yes it needs to be but not much..

Reliable car will be my option..

Waiting for your suggestions and feedbacks..

Thanks

Hello guys,

I also have the same question in my mind.. Currently i drive FB15 1999 and now i am willing to go for a new ride around 3M-3.1M not more...

Would like to know few things...

As my research..

I can go for

Honda Fit Hybrid GP1 (2012-2013)

Honda Insight

Toyota Allion 240

Toyota Belta 1000cc/1300cc

Toyota Yaris

Toyota Vios

Toyota Corolla 121

Toyota Axio X Grade (around 32M)

Toyota Vios

These are options i got... It needs to be a car...for the home use..Economical yes it needs to be but not much..

Reliable car will be my option..

Waiting for your suggestions and feedbacks..

Thanks

Why don't you consider an Toyota Aqua? an Registered one can be bought for about 3.2 Million (2012) S grade.

I went the other day on an Insight and I really didn't like it at all, even through the Car Was on Economy the AC would shut down for a few minutes before coming back on again, Fit Hybrid is alright, but too many in the road, I think, initially wanted to get this, but end of the day, this is an older model now, since the GP5 is available!

Allion 240 is great, but not worth 3.1 Million, put 5 Lakhs and you can get a Allion 260 (Much better car and its a newer model), Belta (Don't know) The new Yaris looks nice, I guess it should be decent, I heard the Vios was made in thailand and doesnt really come up to Japanese standards, Corolla 121 for 3 Million? Crazy? Get the 141 for 2.7 Million, Axio X grade is a good car many friends have it and recommend it, You mentioned vios twice!

Why don't you consider an Toyota Aqua? an Registered one can be bought for about 3.2 Million (2012) S grade.

I went the other day on an Insight and I really didn't like it at all, even through the Car Was on Economy the AC would shut down for a few minutes before coming back on again, Fit Hybrid is alright, but too many in the road, I think, initially wanted to get this, but end of the day, this is an older model now, since the GP5 is available!

Allion 240 is great, but not worth 3.1 Million, put 5 Lakhs and you can get a Allion 260 (Much better car and its a newer model), Belta (Don't know) The new Yaris looks nice, I guess it should be decent, I heard the Vios was made in thailand and doesnt really come up to Japanese standards, Corolla 121 for 3 Million? Crazy? Get the 141 for 2.7 Million, Axio X grade is a good car many friends have it and recommend it, You mentioned vios twice!

Thanks for your valuable information...

Yes i got look about Aqua S Grade... I need to know what are the differences between S grade and G grade or X grade/? If you know just let me know..

Also you are right about FIT, many in the road GP5 out of budget...heheh

Axio X grade..yeah i am looking in to that also.. Thanks again if you know about aqua just let me know..

Cheers!!

Thanks for your valuable information...

Yes i got look about Aqua S Grade... I need to know what are the differences between S grade and G grade or X grade/? If you know just let me know..

Also you are right about FIT, many in the road GP5 out of budget...heheh

Axio X grade..yeah i am looking in to that also.. Thanks again if you know about aqua just let me know..

Cheers!!

So what did you buy in the end? an GP1? I think you can get a decent one for about 2.8-2.9 Million, Aqua's are alright, I went in one quiete recently and it was very plasticky :|