• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

$35000 Permit Discovery 4

pramodth

hi! i just want to know whether you can bring down the discovery 4 for the 35000 permit? and what will the total cost be if so?

is this offer still available? http://www.thesundayleader.lk/2014/02/23/big-miracle-for-land-rover/

Cheers! :)

are you so lazy you cant give them a call and ask them?

Or are you scared that if you give them too much info they'll come rape you in the night?

• Like 2

are you so lazy you cant give them a call and ask them?

Or are you scared that if you give them too much info they'll come rape you in the night?

well i live in australia and ill be coming down in december so thats why i posted on this thread so that anyone could give me whatever information they know and help me out with it! thats what threads are usually for!

• Like 3

well as far as i knw the disco frm frontier was available for provincial council member duty free facility for USD 40k n the parliament facility which is 50k but i could be wrong

thanks man! do you know roughly how much a provincial council permit would cost bro?

• Like 1

well i live in australia and ill be coming down in december so thats why i posted on this thread so that anyone could give me whatever information they know and help me out with it! thats what threads are usually for!

excuse me for thinking that if you were smart enough to use the internet, thinking that you'd have the common sense look up the company's Contact Us page.

• Like 1