• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Beware, Vezels Are Invading The Country. Good Bye All Ion & Prmios.

knightowl

Is it really worth spending at all??? If u plan to go for the chinese crap then take that money and go outwith your family for a nice meal. If u plan to go with the original then go on family trip (mini vacation).

You should know when buying brand new cars in Japan most of these blingy stuff are things that come with packages (or sometimes with promotions by dealers) and people end up paying next to nothing for them (most of the time ne...)

• Like 4

Is it really worth spending at all??? If u plan to go for the chinese crap then take that money and go outwith your family for a nice meal. If u plan to go with the original then go on family trip (mini vacation).

You should know when buying brand new cars in Japan most of these blingy stuff are things that come with packages (or sometimes with promotions by dealers) and people end up paying next to nothing for them (most of the time ne...)

I checked price of extras for Vezel, its mad expensive

im not a big fan of chrome bits apart from the ones that originally come with the vehicle but gotta admit the chrome grill on the Vezel looks good

I checked price of extras for Vezel, its mad expensive

im not a big fan of chrome bits apart from the ones that originally come with the vehicle but gotta admit the chrome grill on the Vezel looks good

Exactly ! They are mad expensive...and most of the time people buying them in JPN get them as part of promotions or packages at a much lower price. When my mom was buying her RAV4 it came with a chrome grill as opposed to the standard black which was free of charge for the X Limited and the cost of the X Limited package was the price of upgrading the standard wheels of a X to alloys (which the X Limited came with as standard). Same with a friend's Vitz where the motorized corner illumination pole was far less than the standard 10,000+ yen (and this was when the yen was quite strong).

But don't you think some of these parts are commanding a premium price because Vezels are still new (thus somewhat rarity of used body parts) and popular ? You might even get more after market chrome grills etc... once the HR-V is launched in other parts of the world and/or when the Vezel fever dies down a bit.

Exactly ! They are mad expensive...and most of the time people buying them in JPN get them as part of promotions or packages at a much lower price. When my mom was buying her RAV4 it came with a chrome grill as opposed to the standard black which was free of charge for the X Limited and the cost of the X Limited package was the price of upgrading the standard wheels of a X to alloys (which the X Limited came with as standard). Same with a friend's Vitz where the motorized corner illumination pole was far less than the standard 10,000+ yen (and this was when the yen was quite strong).

But don't you think some of these parts are commanding a premium price because Vezels are still new (thus somewhat rarity of used body parts) and popular ? You might even get more after market chrome grills etc... once the HR-V is launched in other parts of the world and/or when the Vezel fever dies down a bit.

or you could just buy the vehicle from an auction which will have couple of extras including carpets(which i guess costs a lot too :P )

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Magnum" data-cid="268854" data-time="1415949035"><p>

<br />

or you could just buy the vehicle from an auction which will have couple of extras including carpets(which i guess costs a lot too :P )</p></blockquote>

Yupp. Let some other guy in japan absorb some of that cost :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Magnum" data-cid="268854" data-time="1415949035"><p>

<br />

or you could just buy the vehicle from an auction which will have couple of extras including carpets(which i guess costs a lot too :P )</p></blockquote>

Yupp. Let some other guy in japan absorb some of that cost :)

Vezel's carpets itself cost 32,400 Yen. They seem to be using a strategy of selling the basic vehicle for a cheap price and charging a heck lot for extras

Vezel's carpets itself cost 32,400 Yen. They seem to be using a strategy of selling the basic vehicle for a cheap price and charging a heck lot for extras

When you spend millions of Yen/LKRyou would expect them throw in a set of ^&*# rags for the floor :)

Unfortunately they all do that :sad-smiley-050:, some are worst than others. It all in the name of greater "customization". If I remember correct Nissan was the worst where they broke down EVERYTHING, Toyota and Subaru had "sets" making things a bit cheaper.I think this is one reason why manufacturers have all these special/limited/etc... packages just so that they can bundle all these things and get the buyer to spend some additional money. There always seems to be some sort of package/promo/etc...for everything.

Usually a decent carpet set (fabric) at an outside store like AUTOBACS is about 25,000yen(true it doesn't say the car's brand name or model). I bought a rubber/all-weather carpet set for the Corolla wagon and that cost only like a bit over 6000yen with tax but my Toyota dealer asked for 18000yen+. All though accessories are a rip off buying parts and servicing through the dealer over here is actually not bad.

Sorry for going OT. If you are going ot go for the chrome bits I would say go for the good stuff. Doubt the Chinese stuff will weather too well. Personally i don't care too much for them so I would rather spend my money on something else :)

When you spend millions of Yen/LKRyou would expect them throw in a set of ^&*# rags for the floor :)

Unfortunately they all do that :sad-smiley-050:, some are worst than others. It all in the name of greater "customization". If I remember correct Nissan was the worst where they broke down EVERYTHING, Toyota and Subaru had "sets" making things a bit cheaper.I think this is one reason why manufacturers have all these special/limited/etc... packages just so that they can bundle all these things and get the buyer to spend some additional money. There always seems to be some sort of package/promo/etc...for everything.

Usually a decent carpet set (fabric) at an outside store like AUTOBACS is about 25,000yen(true it doesn't say the car's brand name or model). I bought a rubber/all-weather carpet set for the Corolla wagon and that cost only like a bit over 6000yen with tax but my Toyota dealer asked for 18000yen+. All though accessories are a rip off buying parts and servicing through the dealer over here is actually not bad.

Sorry for going OT. If you are going ot go for the chrome bits I would say go for the good stuff. Doubt the Chinese stuff will weather too well. Personally i don't care too much for them so I would rather spend my money on something else :)

Actually those rubber carpets suit the conditions here better cuz most of the time the road sides are muddy. I brought down the original Bluebird U13 carpets with the name printed on it but i had to have a rubber carpet on top of it most of the time to stop them getting ruined