• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cruise Control For Toyota Premio

roshitha

hi guys i brought a cruise control switch from ebay for my premio 2014 and connected it to free socket which is next to multi function socket but didn't work is there anything to be done additionally,

please help

You need to check the Pin 40 in your ECU pin-out. if it's blank then you have to route a new wire. please follow "Corolla/Vibe installation instructions" on below instruction manual. you need to have Optitron meter cluster to go ahead with this mod. Analog cluster doesn't have the Cruise indicator.

http://#######/mm74e36

PS: Be super Extra careful when you dealing with ECU Wire harness. better let a professional handle this if your not sure.

EDIT: I'm Not sure Cruise option is available for 1.5 variant. could not locate any part related to Cruise control in 1.5 model. this was only available for 1.8 Upward models.

Edited by Ruslan

• 3 weeks later...
You need to check the Pin 40 in your ECU pin-out. if it's blank then you have to route a new wire. please follow "Corolla/Vibe installation instructions" on below instruction manual. you need to have Optitron meter cluster to go ahead with this mod. Analog cluster doesn't have the Cruise indicator.

http://#######/mm74e36

PS: Be super Extra careful when you dealing with ECU Wire harness. better let a professional handle this if your not sure.

EDIT: I'm Not sure Cruise option is available for 1.5 variant. could not locate any part related to Cruise control in 1.5 model. this was only available for 1.8 Upward models.

thanks for info

Edited by roshitha