• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hundai Santafe 2006

primera

Question

4 answers to this question

Pls advice me any one about santafe 2.5cc suv.is it gud one.petrol usage spare parts.i like to buy.how about tuson 2006 model.which one is gud.

I'm not sure of exact figures, but what is your expectation of fuel efficiency? I would hardly expect a big 4WD with a 2500cc engine to be great on fuel.

The Santa Fe, Tuscon etc are not bad cars. Certainly the quality has improved a lot and you have multiple sources of spares around. Body parts are not as plentiful, but from what i've heard and please don't hold me to this, they are not difficult cars to live with.

I don't have any experience with the petrol engined Hyundais but I do have a 2008 diesel Santa Fe.Infact I bought two at the same time and got rid of the 4WD one and kept the lower mileage GLS.Generally speaking they are solid cars as Don said.Great for long trips.Refinement is yet to reach european levels but they are on par with Japanese and American cars.So far the the experience with Hyundai Lanka is positive and parts are also available with Ajantha Motors.