• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Fb15 Ex 2003

Hiranga

Question

I recently bought a Nissan FB15 Ex Saloon, M.Y - 2003 and R.Y - 2006 for 2.2 million,

Color - White

Transmission - Auto

I am just like to know is it worth that Money..

I heard that there isn't a Timing Belt, So What are the Regular Services that it has to reach..

P.S. - After all this is my First Car, So Advises are considered important...

Comments on here are warmly welcome.....

Thanks...!!!!

:speechless-smiley-003::speechless-smiley-003::speechless-smiley-003::speechless-smiley-003:

Go to Sir Dammika fernando first and get your car checked up and a tune up from him if he says its required... He is a pro... He will tell you everything that needs to be done.... that's what I also did when I bought my first car few months back.... after the tune-up my car started doing good on fuel and all....

:P reminds me of a typical "Dambaya"

Mr Dammika is he equipped with ultrasonic injector cleaning?

No machan as far as I know he doesnt do the ultrasonic injector cleaners.. if your injectors are bad he will suggest you to get them cleaned from somewhere else... (that's what I heard, because he didnt tell me to do the injector cleaning elsewhere though as he said mine were fine)