• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Best Buy For 900k

Memphis

Hey Guys,

If the vehicles number is NOT a concern, what would be the best car to buy for Rs. 900k (or less) ? I'm looking for a sedan type, petrol car and fuel economy is high priority (at least 12 Km/l average).

I would appreciate any help :D

c'mon boys. The man said sedan, not hatch.

Thats not for u gaya :D

thnks praveen.. hey dont u think its time 4 us 4 anoyher G2G? . madz lokka opened his office n businesss must be good...does any one here the word " treat" from the lokka for that long gone b day n the opening of new office..farzan..dragster..kris..madmax.. any comments mates? :lol::lol:B)

thnks praveen.. hey dont u think its time 4 us 4 anoyher G2G? . madz lokka opened his office n businesss must be good...does any one here the word " treat" from the lokka for that long gone b day n the opening of new office..farzan..dragster..kris..madmax.. any comments mates? :lol::lol:B)

Yeah, he didn't give that birthday treat :D

There was a time you could get a AE110 for about 9K the early versions

do you guys think Tyrell can get a 1300 version atleast for that price thesedays,

I remember finding a AE111 once for 700K but it wasn't in very good condition, haven't been regularly in the country for the last 2 years so i am talking with my experience when I went arround to get my dad a economical ride, and ended up buying something i always wanted to get, an old Mirage :lol:

Thanks guys,

As Pericles pointed out, I am biased towards a sedan (at least at this time ...). I was told that a Corolla AE100 was a possibility for my budget as well. I'll look into all the suggested sedan models this weekend.

Gaya, according to your profile, you are very very close to where I live :huh: and I have seen some good cars put out by you here, so will give a call ASAP.

Tyrell

Thanks guys,

As Pericles pointed out, I am biased towards a sedan (at least at this time ...). I was told that a Corolla AE100 was a possibility for my budget as well. I'll look into all the suggested sedan models this weekend.

Gaya, according to your profile, you are very very close to where I live :huh: and I have seen some good cars put out by you here, so will give a call ASAP.

Tyrell

oh shit ya u can definitly get an AE100 for 900K...choose wisely

There was a time you could get a AE110 for about 9K the early versions

do you guys think Tyrell can get a 1300 version atleast for that price thesedays,

I remember finding a AE111 once for 700K but it wasn't in very good condition, haven't been regularly in the country for the last 2 years so i am talking with my experience when I went arround to get my dad a economical ride, and ended up buying something i always wanted to get, an old Mirage :P

I had an AE110 n sold it for 905K 4 yrs ago (the extra 5K cos i got 2 offers for 900K :P )

thnks praveen.. hey dont u think its time 4 us 4 anoyher G2G? . madz lokka opened his office n businesss must be good...does any one here the word " treat" from the lokka for that long gone b day n the opening of new office..farzan..dragster..kris..madmax.. any comments mates? :huh::P:P

;)I'm in

thnks praveen.. hey dont u think its time 4 us 4 anoyher G2G? . madz lokka opened his office n businesss must be good...does any one here the word " treat" from the lokka for that long gone b day n the opening of new office..farzan..dragster..kris..madmax.. any comments mates? :lol::P:lol:

Oh Yah!

thnks praveen.. hey dont u think its time 4 us 4 anoyher G2G? . madz lokka opened his office n businesss must be good...does any one here the word " treat" from the lokka for that long gone b day n the opening of new office..farzan..dragster..kris..madmax.. any comments mates? :lol::P:lol:

Yes Yes we must have a get together! I think Shak mentioned that some of us were looking fw. to it in another thread ;)

yes that car is good...

** gaya..pls deposit the comission to my account B)

thanks farzan u saw the baby @ drags on sat day. nite . i gave a special prize hope mads will give me a special rate for the com..ok will put to farzans ac.. :):)

thanks farzan u saw the baby @ drags on sat day. nite . i gave a special prize hope mads will give me a special rate for the com..ok will put to farzans ac.. :laughing-smiley-007::violent-smiley-099:

Hey, Now.. I didn't say i bought it.. did i ? :angry-smiley-048: