• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Booking For Mazda 6

Mazda6

Hi all!

Thanks to you guys and especially the poll devised by supra_natural I decided to take the plunge and booked a Mazda 6 thru c$$mart in mid September. I thought this car would fulfill my needs while being good to look at.

The agent assures me, tentatively I think, that since the LC was opened before September 16th I should be fine as far as the new taxes and FOB are concerned. Expected delivery is mid to late November. Fingers crossed ?

Thanks again all you guys. I would really appreciate it if you can give me pointers on maintaining a Mazda as this is my first Mazda. Cheers!

Edited by Mazda6

Hi all!

Thanks to you guys and especially the poll devised by supra_natural I decided to take the plunge and booked a Mazda 6 thru c$$mart in mid September. I thought this car would fulfill my needs while being good to look at.

The agent assures me, tentatively I think, that since the LC was opened before September 16th I should be fine as far as the new taxes and FOB are concerned. Expected delivery is mid to late November. Fingers crossed

Thanks again all you guys. I would really appreciate it if you can give me pointers on maintaining a Mazda as this is my first Mazda. Cheers!

Glad the poll helped, unfortunately you made a bit of a mistake in your choice of agent. The other one is rather better at what they do. Also, I wouldn't be too sure if your car would not be affected by any duty changes if it arrives after the budget.

A bit of a downer that, about the agent. When I called the salesperson today to ask about the increase in price, she assured me that while the prize for my car will stay the same, according to the new tax system Mazda 6 2 liter will cost ~8.9mill.