• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Entering To The Car Gang

DELO 5

Question

My dear friends. im reading this forums since I got a mind to buy a car. I learned lot about auto mob: while reading trades. Now I'm in a footage where that the, buy a used japanies or brand new tata indica xeta. my budjet is 1.4m and can go for lease up to 3 lacks.Has any one used this model( Tata Indica Xeta) please be kind enough to comment on pros & cons and fuel consumption and maintainance cost.

My usage will differ from others as Im doing in SLN. car will remain under hood approx 30- 45 days aad run about 500-1000km during vacation (7-9 days)

Yes 100% true. But renting is not so easy as I stays in bit of rural area and also it is not feasible to rent when ad-hock requirement emerged. Any way thank you for replying me. I brought toyota AE100 and run 200km as it brought. nothing major to do. just to make few refinements on lights, AC and door locks.

Another thing is that, I read yr post after the deal, because I was so busy for looking cars. with the latest budget I might have think twice with the facts u mentioned. now its done. thank u again.

Well, hope you have fun with your car. The AE100 is probably one of the best choices for a newbie in that price bracket.

Based on what happened with the budget, if you change your mind, you should be able to sell the car at the same price or a bit more in the coming months and go down the "rental" path. It's not too late ;)

I'm not sure where you're stationed, but I presumed you can pick up the car on your way home from camp.

My dear friends. im reading this forums since I got a mind to buy a car. I learned lot about auto mob: while reading trades. Now I'm in a footage where that the, buy a used japanies or brand new tata indica xeta. my budjet is 1.4m and can go for lease up to 3 lacks.Has any one used this model( Tata Indica Xeta) please be kind enough to comment on pros & cons and fuel consumption and maintainance cost.

My usage will differ from others as Im doing in SLN. car will remain under hood approx 30- 45 days aad run about 500-1000km during vacation (7-9 days)

Get a Toyota Soluna.