• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 3 2008 - Custom Head Lamp

dryize

I'm planning to install a custom head lamps on my mazda 3 2008. I checked online and found plenty on ebay and few other places. I'm interested on few on this site, http://www.carid.com/2008-mazda-3-headlights/oracle-lighting-halo-headlights-74438145.html. When I had a chat with them they said they don't have products for right hand side drive. Does it make a difference? Coz I haven't seen this specified anywhere else.

Have any of you guys installed custom head lamp with halo. I'm planning ot buy plasma or plasma smd.

I'm planning to install a custom head lamps on my mazda 3 2008. I checked online and found plenty on ebay and few other places. I'm interested on few on this site, http://www.carid.com/2008-mazda-3-headlights/oracle-lighting-halo-headlights-74438145.html. When I had a chat with them they said they don't have products for right hand side drive. Does it make a difference? Coz I haven't seen this specified anywhere else.

Have any of you guys installed custom head lamp with halo. I'm planning ot buy plasma or plasma smd.

Usually with these, build quality is pretty bad. Read some reviews on the specific brands before you buy.

I bought a bunch of stuff from a brand called DEPO for my E46, which aren't half bad. It is quite close to OEM quality but the finish isn't as perfect as OEM. They manufacture for other cars so look them up. They might have what you want.

Yes....the drivers side and passenger side lights have slightly different reflective properties. That is why sometimes when you see UK cars crossing over to main land Europe you see weird stickers pasted on the headlights...

I have give this number, "Br0d510l0b" as part number from colonial motors. But I can't seem to locate it on ebay or amazon or any other site I looked.

I have the 2008 Mazda 3 Triptonic (1.5L) Model. Can anyone help me verify this? Or correct Manufacture/OEM part number would be great.