• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help On Buying A Kdh 205 Model Van

Revo

Hi,

I searched around the forum before posting here to see if there is any existing post which would help me to find information that i am looking for. Failing which, i am posting to get any help/ ideas/ advices/ thoughts on buying a KDH van. Model 205.

I have decided to buy this as i am in search for this specific model. I have also done a basic search and got to know that this comes in flat roof, 4 door and 5 door variation and most dual A/C is fixed here in SL.

I have no clue of what to check before buying, as this is a full time 4wheel van. Fuel consumption is also a mystery.

Any tips or help provided would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

I have KDH206, its similar to 205 but 206 has a 3.0L VG Turbo engine.

Basics first!

• KDH200 and KDH205 are discontinued models, i think they were stopped in 2009 if not wrong
  • Both KDH 205 and KDH206 arent full time 4WD, they are auto AWD, which means the AWD kicks in only if the rear wheels lose grip and this happens up to a certain speed limit. Its very hard to notice the AWD turning on, I have felt it only once
  • I get an average fuel economy of about 10-11km/l with A/C and im not very fuel conscious. If i drive more economically probably i can get more km/l. My cousin has a 205 and I can ask him the fuel economy when I get back to SL
  • Super GL comes only as 5 door. DX and GL package comes with 4 door sometimes
  • Again Super GL comes with dual A/C as standard

and as far as I know the fuel economy between the 2500cc and 3000cc is pretty similar.

Basically the 205 is the auto-AWD version of 200 and 206 is the auto-AWD version of 201

• Thanks 1

Hi,

I searched around the forum before posting here to see if there is any existing post which would help me to find information that i am looking for. Failing which, i am posting to get any help/ ideas/ advices/ thoughts on buying a KDH van. Model 205.

That's bullshit. You clearly didnt look, cos if you did you'll fine 2 or 3 threads that are EXTREMELY well detailed.

Magnum,

Instead of entertaining him, why dont you just share your other thread?

• Like 2