• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Half Day On Friday?

fuzzo

Don't knock it too much dude. I'm working all day Fri AND Saturday, while the rest of the company is off. :P

haha well its ok den...im off an hour early today cos d director is takin a few of us to d emporer's wok for achieving sum target 12 months in a row

tis not a bad day after all :huh:

wankers...all of u!! :huh:

mesir halfday too.... ha ha

ahhhh..... life....

just to brag on my plans for the rest of the day... a shrimp submarine at Dine-More.. head back home stopping by to get my self a good movie... relax with some juise on my new very comfy blow up sofa which I got recently... sink in to ma movie on my new home thetre ( 7.1, DTS, CLEV and errr... I forget the rest ).. ahhhhhh life...

i dont like that comment coming frm d goon who'll always be 50 posts ahead of me

lol.. it's all about having a target to shoot for...

mesir halfday too.... ha ha

ahhhh..... life....

just to brag on my plans for the rest of the day... a shrimp submarine at Dine-More.. head back home stopping by to get my self a good movie... relax with some juise on my new very comfy blow up sofa which I got recently... sink in to ma movie on my new home thetre ( 7.1, DTS, CLEV and errr... I forget the rest ).. ahhhhhh life...

don't forget to wake and jerk off to your good movie :huh: