• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Conversions

Velocity

Extremely nicely done bro... how much would it roughly cost to have this kinda theme done, amazing how the original sesrene look has been preserved with the added sporty edge. :lol:

Isuru parts of the Front / Sides and Rear with HOOD costs around US$ 900 including Shipping (All lower 48 states In USA)

Fenders are AROUND USD 225

Carbon Fiber Spoiler is US$ 395

This is not a Wide Body Kit because Wide Body Kit cost a lot to Install so most of these cars are owned by 16-21 years olds who work part time. so it needs to be affordable to them. So this kit is a Straight Fit Kit.

Paint in USA is very expensive. Ranging from US$ 1000-US$ 1500.

19 inch wheels with Tires will cost around USD 2300 for a Good Brand

Springs US$ 295

Isuru parts of the Front / Sides and Rear with HOOD costs around US$ 900 including Shipping (All lower 48 states In USA)

This is not a Wide Body Kit because Wide Body Kit cost a lot to Install so most of these cars are owned by 16-21 years olds who work part time. so it needs to be affordable to them. So this kit is a Straight Fit Kit.

Springs US$ 295

hey!

thats an expensive conversion! wowwwwww.....

if this is just the cosmetics, i wonder how much the engien and othe rmechanical mods would cost.... wouldnt it be cheaper to buy an actual evo (maybe used) than go through all this?

I BETTER GO FOR A CEDIA AFTER STUDYING AND GET THIS KIT DINE FRM Sum where

But u dnt need all those as for me i can GET THT Kit done with 19 "

lexani Rims ..and low profile tyres for a lower cost but i dont 19" would help in racing..

CAN THE LANCER ACTUALLY RACE WITH 19"

Springs US$ 295

Hey thatz a lot of money from a SL perspective(i mean the total), but when u look at the finishing touches of that beauty, just tend to get the feeling that good things in life are infact expensive...

anyway really good job done, keep up the good work!

Hey thatz a lot of money from a SL perspective(i mean the total), but when u look at the finishing touches of that beauty, just tend to get the feeling that good things in life are infact expensive...

anyway really good job done, keep up the good work!

infact i think those prices are way cheaper for body kit as i know some spend more than 400,000 in SL to converte a car to what` ever you call it

:D

another conversion. A girl owns this lancer from Australia

side8vg.jpg

side24ff.jpg

infact i think those prices are way cheaper for body kit as i know some spend more than 400,000 in SL to converte a car to what` ever you call it

damn those lancers look gud dont dey...hmmm

I BETTER GO FOR A CEDIA AFTER STUDYING AND GET THIS KIT DINE FRM Sum where

But u dnt need all those as for me i can GET THT Kit done with 19 "

lexani Rims ..and low profile tyres for a lower cost but i dont 19" would help in racing..

CAN THE LANCER ACTUALLY RACE WITH 19"

Small Bro

No 1 ) Lexani are Luxury Wheels and I dont think anyone fits them to Lancers. Have not seen.

No 2 ) Lancers which comes over CS1 comes with the 1800 gdi engine ( unlike 2 . 4 ltr Mivec in US and Aussie which only comes in the CS3 Version of Lancer) and I am sure any civic could kick the ass of it. So if you are buying a Lancer for Street Racing I recomend a Big NO

No3 ) If you are Racing a car 15 would be the best. These are cars owned by Teens just for the Show Purpose. All show and no go as you know some people just want the looks and not performance.

:D as you said every car is a nice car, just that you need to modify properly.

Small Bro

No 1 ) Lexani are Luxury Wheels and I dont think anyone fits them to Lancers. Have not seen.

No 2 ) Lancers which comes over CS1 comes with the 1800 gdi engine ( unlike 2 . 4 ltr Mivec in US and Aussie which only comes in the CS3 Version of Lancer) and I am sure any civic could kick the ass of it. So if you are buying a Lancer for Street Racing I recomend a Big NO

No3 ) If you are Racing a car 15 would be the best. These are cars owned by Teens just for the Show Purpose. All show and no go as you know some people just want the looks and not performance.

:D as you said every car is a nice car, just that you need to modify properly.

Velocity:

???? WTF?? :D

Dims is right. These body kits are cheaper than the crap ppl sell here. The whole kit will be about 90K here right?

yeah max and that with the complete hood,

if you remove US shipping from that figure its almost US$ 650 for front / sides and rear with HOOD.

:huh:

I was really refering to the total cost(inclusive of paint nd stuff) as i had put it within brackets in my reply, i was jst wondering why you guys don't start business here in SL too :huh: , i am not too familair wit bodykit prices but few 100ks isn't too much for a very neat job like that.