• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ssangyong Korando Service

Odnarok

I have been going to Micro service centre at Kelaniya for all services on my Korando. Frankly I am not all that happy with their care and of course prices charged on parts.

I have heard of Advanced Car Diagnostics at Pannipitiya and has anyone of you had any experience with this place please? especially their quality of service and charges.

Thanks a lot in advance.

On 12/16/2016 at 0:03 PM, Odnarok said:

I have been going to Micro service centre at Kelaniya for all services on my Korando. Frankly I am not all that happy with their care and of course prices charged on parts.

I have heard of Advanced Car Diagnostics at Pannipitiya and has anyone of you had any experience with this place please? especially their quality of service and charges.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Are you referring to routine maintenance? if so you can get it done by any reputed service center. In my case, I get done the routine service done by my mechanic. It costs really less.

For ATF change -  better go to the agent as the DSI MT6 tranny  is very fragile

I've once went to Advance Car Diagnostics for the replacement of the Door Actuator and they did a good job. One advantage is you can monitor what they are doing. However, the price of the part and service cost is same as Micro. Since I studied the way of replacing the door actuator, I was able to replace actuators of other doors by myself. 

Edited by udayap