• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Want to buy a car around 2.3 M

Janaka Pradeep

Dear experts, I want your valuable advices to select a car around 2.1-2.4 millions. I prefer used japanese auto car with considerable fuel efficiency and comfort. My selected models are

Nissan fb 15

Mazda bj5p

Toyota vitz old model

Nissan N16

Honda civic/ city

Corolla 110.

Can you give me your opinion what willbe the best option to me? Please specify any reasons.

Thanks in advance.

Can you please stop opening multiple threads about buying a car? We understand it's important to you, but there are three other threads opened by you about the same topic within the past couple of months. Please stick to one thread. 

Also, all the cars you have listed have been discussed on the forum. Do a search. 

• 3 weeks later...

Go to HONDA CITY comfort and fuel efficiency ins there. But finding spares will bit of difficult and maintenance cost of Honda is in high side. But it is value for money and stylish.

Though corrolla is very good in fuel but all of these ran over 2.5k. Mazda and N16 are not fuel efficient than these.

Vitz old model is not good at second hand market.