• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

JPs during weekends or during weekdays after 5pm

dushanf

Dear all,

Hope you all are doing great. 

I need to find a JP to certify the ID copies and the letter of ownership transfer during weekends or weekdays after 4.30pm as I really can't step out of the office these days.

I know they are available near the ID/passport office but only from 8am - 2pm. Please let me know if you know a JP around Colombo who is available during weekends or 

during weekdays after 4.30pm.

Many Thanks,

Dush

Edited by dushanf

15 hours ago, dushanf said:

Dear all,

Hope you all are doing great. 

I need to find a JP to certify the ID copies and the letter of ownership transfer during weekends or weekdays after 4.30pm as I really can't step out of the office these days.

I know they are available near the ID/passport office but only from 8am - 2pm. Please let me know if you know a JP around Colombo who is available during weekends or 

during weekdays after 4.30pm.

Many Thanks,

Dush

FYI private offices providing facilities for ID/Passport applicants are open for business by 0630 in the morning so that people coming from far outstations can get their preliminary paper work and photos completed by the time the government offices open.