Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

  • 0

buying my first car


Dart
 Share

Question

hello everyone:),

i want to buy a used car (very first one) and below are some things that has to be met with

   * should be no more than 2 mil.

  * manual , should have some character to it

  * some horsepower and good handling

 *  roomy and comfortable

can you guys give some suggestions? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
15 hours ago, Dart said:

hello everyone:),

i want to buy a used car (very first one) and below are some things that has to be met with

   * should be no more than 2 mil.

  * manual , should have some character to it

  * some horsepower and good handling

 *  roomy and comfortable

can you guys give some suggestions? 

It is good that the OP didn't consider the fuel economy as one of the criterias. Hooray!!!

(Whether OP forgot to mention???!!!:blink:)

Toyota Corolla AE110 Petrol version???

Edited by gNaveendra
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
15 hours ago, Sierra Charlie said:

Sort of question I'd love to jump in and answer and obviously extend my passion. How about a Galant? :D

right now my list includes a honda EK3,  a nissan primera p11, a toyota starlrt and mitsubishi galant. just cant decide what to buy with my mediocre car kwolegde. galant has the coolest look btw:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 hours ago, gNaveendra said:

It is good that the OP didn't consider the fuel economy as one of the criterias. Hooray!!!

(Whether OP forgot to mention???!!!:blink:)

Toyota Corolla AE110 Petrol version???

i can live with a 8km/ltr car :D. AE110 is a good commuter but it is as plain as it get :wacko:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
20 hours ago, Dart said:

i can live with a 8km/ltr car :D. AE110 is a good commuter but it is as plain as it get :wacko:

May I know, what do you mean by this?:huh:

 

20 hours ago, Dart said:

right now my list includes a honda EK3,  a nissan primera p11, a toyota starlrt and mitsubishi galant. just cant decide what to buy with my mediocre car kwolegde. galant has the coolest look btw:D

Starlet is a Hatchback while EK3 or P11 or Galant are Sedan cars

IMO, cant hatchbacks and sedans in a same scale. In terms of Handling and Comfort, they are different.

Usually, Sedans are Comfortable than Hatchbacks.:D

Specifically search AL forum for the discrete threads on each of these cars.

Edited by gNaveendra
better clarity
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

AutoLanka Cars For Sale

Post Your Ad Free [Click Here]



×
×
  • Create New...