• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Aqua won’t start

Srikanth Rabel

Hi Guys,

When I tried to start the car this morning it didn’t work.Its with push start.I didn’t locked the car last night and now it’s not responding to to smart key even.I could see the green key sign which says the smart key is in when I got in the car and then there’s another sign appeared a little later.

Attched a pic of the other pic which appeared in Red which seems like “car is locked” sign.

appreciate any help until I show the car to a proper mechanic.

thanks

7F0EFBE1-8E29-4B85-978B-6098F237B10B.jpeg

19 hours ago, Nishan.dj said:

Read the article Nishan.Indeed was very informative!

When the battery was fixed car setup got restart and then prompt a screen asking a password (I believe!.It was in Japanese)

reverse cam was not functioning bcuz of this.one of my friends asked me to meet a guy in Polhengoda and he actually fixed it without removing the dashboard etc.

Will mention his contact assuming it will help someone who has faced a similar issue.He charged me 3k for the job.Asked from 3 to 4 technicians But all of them said that it cannot be done so I hope it will be worth to share.

Ashoka ‭+94 (77) 768 7856‬