• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Perodua Bezza

Visa

On 11/18/2017 at 10:15 PM, Visa said:

I am interested to buy Perodua Bezza. Any members using this car please share your comments.

Don't own one but lived with one for several days while doing a review for an automotive publication. It's a decent vehicle overall with TONS of space for it's size and price. Rear seat does not feel cramped for two people and it has a huge boot as well. Interior is very much like the Axia so it's decent quality for the price and feels durable.

The 1.0l is the only engine option we get at the moment (with a 4 speed auto gearbox) and it is sufficient to move the car reasonably well. When loaded up and overtaking in a hurry etc it needs to be revved hard as you would expect for a 1.0 litre. Gearbox is absolutely terrible - always goes to a high gear early and does not down shift unless you punch the accelerator right into the floorboard, so you will need to shift it manually if you want response. Economy should be good, with hard driving was observing 10-12 in the city. Ground clearance is very decent and it is quite easy to thread through traffic and into tight parking spaces. Visibility is also solid.

If the saloon shape is important to you and you need the big boot, then it is a good buy. Otherwise there are hatchbacks that are nicer cars for the same money. (Hyundai grand i10 for one). With tax reductions I believe a Vitz or a Swift RS-t will also be only a few hundred k more than the last price of the Bezza (3.6), unless Bezza prices are dropped also.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...