• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What is the best option from these two. Buying a honda civic 2017 hatchback (UK) or buying a toyota premio 2014 used?

Senalw

Question

7 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, peugeot407 said:

What is the advice you expect us to give?

My concern is about longevity and the maintenance cost. 

I heard that the Honda civic has some transmission issues. I need to know the common issues on these two vehicles.

7 hours ago, Senalw said:

My concern is about longevity and the maintenance cost. 

I heard that the Honda civic has some transmission issues. I need to know the common issues on these two vehicles.

I have heard of CVT and engine sludge issues in Toyotas.

Any car will have issues if you do not properly take care if them

6 hours ago, kush said:

I have heard of CVT and engine sludge issues in Toyotas.

Any car will have issues if you do not properly take care if them

Honda civic is manufactured in uk. It's launched in European countries. I'm worring about that it is gonna match with the whether conditions here. And also our fuel quality is also differ from those countries. :(

If you wait for a perfect car...you are going to be waiting to buy that car till your great gran children have their own great grand children and are on thier own death beds.

How can people review a car and and talk about issues of long term usage when the car has barely been released ?

1 hour ago, Senalw said:

Honda civic is manufactured in uk. It's launched in European countries. I'm worring about that it is gonna match with the whether conditions here. And also our fuel quality is also differ from those countries. :(

UK regular petrol is 95 octane which we have over here

You may need to use premium oil (syntactic) generally turbos require them, which is available here

Only bit of concern is whether the cooling system and the a/c could cope up.

Most of the JDMs cope well with our climate, so does majority of other UK imports apart from few older generation Peugeots