• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic 7th generation models after December 2017

Charith Munasinghe

Question

I'm doing some research about upgrading to a new Honda civic. I would like to initiate this discussion about Honda Civic 7th generation models like es8, es5 and es1 for everyone's benefit to share knowladge.:)

Few questions:

1. What are the models and their exterior, interior and performance difference available in Sri Lanka. (Different trim levels and lights and bumpers and face-lift version) Add photos if you have too.

2. What are the version specific problems which are common and general pros and cons.

3. What is the price point/ true value and market factors of these models. (After December 2017)

Hope this discussion will help everyone to broaden their knowladge and help new buyers/sellers to take better decisions specially after market disrupt from budget changes.

1280px-04-05_Honda_Civic_Hybrid.jpg

• Haha 1

2 answers to this question

First 2 questions were discussed a lot in Autolanka.. do one thing search through the forum , compile everything and write a blog that  definitely will help everyone to broaden their knowladge...

for market value , browsing xxxxx for a while give you an idea, there is nothing called true value for used cars in sri lanka after-all you have to buy it for the price the seller wants to sell.. 

Note for member: Please do not mention other car sales websites on AL 

Edited by Supra_Natural
Mentioned other website
  • Like 1

On 12/31/2017 at 7:55 PM, TheClutch said:

First 2 questions were discussed a lot in Autolanka.. do one thing search through the forum , compile everything and write a blog that  definitely will help everyone to broaden their knowladge...

for market value , browsing ik**n.lk for a while give you an idea, there is nothing called true value for used cars in sri lanka after-all you have to buy it for the price the seller wants to sell.. 

I did search in autolanka forum and other places too. But there are different things missing and some wrong information as well. My expectation was to let people comment here what they know so that after some time we have everything in one place. Exactly the idea of a blog as you said but also is "crowd-sourced + verified".

It would greatly help if you can share what you know instead of where to find. :) For a start, I will also share few things soon after compiling together the information I have.

For the price matter, you might find ######.lk can be misleading as the original price for a sale can be very different from the price listed there. I was expecting to people who have really bought or sold a vehicle to comment here so that we can again have crowd-sourced information about price point as well.

Anyway thanx for initiating the discussion.