• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Guys how about the fuel consumption of toyota premio 2012 or above models which has engine capacity like 1.5L?

Senalw

I'm looking to buy a toyota car around 6 to 6.7 million. I have a choice between toyota used (2014) premio or 2015 or above toyota axio hybrid?

I have bellow considerations too.

1. Fuel consumption of each models. 

2. Second hand market of the car. 

I know premio has luxary looking interior compared to the axio. If i'm buying toyota axio, i'll buy unregustered vehicle which has very low millege and if it would be premio, bellow 50000kms.

Could you guys please comment down your openion with your experiences?

7 hours ago, ShintaroX said:

The axio will have much better fuel figures, but it will also win in another consideration:

3. The likelihood that people will think I am driving a taxi.

In Sri Lanka it really doesn't matter....a person buys a Premio or a Vezel or an Allion...chances are they are running an Uber taxi to pay off the lease. So it all balances off.

To answer the OP's questions:

1. Axio being a Hybrid will obviously do better on fuel than the Premio. Premio will obviously be more comfortable than the Axio. But the Premio's heavier body and 1.5L engine combination also makes it a bit lazy.

2. Any piece os s*** with a Toyota badge will sell well in SL. People are a bit skeptical buying used Hybrid cars due to beliefs of having to replace batteries, etc...so people will haggle on the price using that. But...as long as either car has been taken care of they will move eventually. So will any other car actually :D 

You would hope to get a trouble free car if you buy an unregistered Axio as opposed to a Premio that has been used in SL for a few years. And you could. But you should get it checked out by a professional third party car check"ing" place. There are a lot of dressed up for sale unregistered and registered cars around.

On 12/31/2017 at 5:57 AM, Senalw said:

I'm looking to buy a toyota car around 6 to 6.7 million. I have a choice between toyota used (2014) premio or 2015 or above toyota axio hybrid?

I have bellow considerations too.

1. Fuel consumption of each models. 

2. Second hand market of the car. 

I know premio has luxary looking interior compared to the axio. If i'm buying toyota axio, i'll buy unregustered vehicle which has very low millege and if it would be premio, bellow 50000kms.

Could you guys please comment down your openion with your experiences?

Write the two names down on a piece of paper, then spin it around a few times. After that close your eyes and point. Whichever of the two you land at, get that one. 

• Haha 1