• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Some Performance Tec Articles

Nozozo

this link comprises some general tec info regarding performance, integra bias but.....

http://www.team-integra.net/sections/artic...cles.asp?Show=1

Dats a whole lot of information.. Thanks fo da link buddy.. ( i`m jus browzin 2dy with no work at office :blink: so this is like i found gold mine..) Will take some time to read all da articles though, da one on "Nitrous Basics" is a really gud one..

This guy Micheal Delaney sure knows his subject..

Dats a whole lot of information.. Thanks fo da link buddy.. ( i`m jus browzin 2dy with no work at office :blink: so this is like i found gold mine..) Will take some time to read all da articles though, da one on "Nitrous Basics" is a really gud one..

This guy Micheal Delaney sure knows his subject..

noZoZo always bring constructive stuff to AL, so tnx again...

@MrCat: it ain't fair u have no work, i have plenty... and we both work for same company :blink:

noZoZo always bring constructive stuff to AL, so tnx again...

@MrCat: it ain't fair u have no work, i have plenty... and we both work for same company :blink:

So tru.. But u kno how things happen in this industry.. someday u r wokin ur A** off to meet some dedline and da otherday, maybe completely workless.. :blink:

hey noZoZo,

good reading on that link even if you don't own a teg. you wouldn't by any chance happen to have a link to a very comprehensive FAQ called "the honda tuning bible" or something along those lines would you? i lost the bookmark awhile back and it had bucket loads of info.. specially on engine swaps etc but also on generic stuff. no luck with google. it was a big text file if i remember right.

cheers,

nirudha

hey noZoZo,

good reading on that link even if you don't own a teg. you wouldn't by any chance happen to have a link to a very comprehensive FAQ called "the honda tuning bible" or something along those lines would you? i lost the bookmark awhile back and it had bucket loads of info.. specially on engine swaps etc but also on generic stuff. no luck with google. it was a big text file if i remember right.

cheers,

nirudha

Not quite sure weather I touched that, but I remember a header that sounds like the same in one of superhonda.com forum sometime back. I did not visit that forum for long time (now I cant even remember the ID for that forum :P )