• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Negombo

satan 06

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this thread keeps coming up....

Hey Negombo,

You know the date and time already!! If you still have doubts please mail me soon on [email protected]. Hoping to see everyone by 9am. Love to see your rides too...

See you guys!!!

Hola

[email protected]

Very good.. please post some pics of this historical event & cars B)

Hope you got my email!

Cheers!

It was a honour to meet you Miniace!

So everyone from Negombo, Thank you for coming. It was nice to see you and your rides! Thank you Autolanka - if it wasnt for this site, we wouldnt have met like this...

negombo20signxk5.jpg

ANNOUNCMENT

Very soon in Negombo there will be a Supercar event with drags, music, parade,beach party,food,competetions. Determined to make it the most admirable Auto event ever. Await....

And of course, Autolanka wil play a big role and I will be approaching the team for assistance very soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Hola!

So everyone from Negombo, Thank you for coming. It was nice to see you and your rides! Thank you Autolanka - if it wasnt for this site, we wouldnt have met like this...

negombo20signxk5.jpg

ANNOUNCMENT

Very soon in Negombo there will be a Supercar event with drags, music, parade,beach party,food,competetions. Determined to make it the most admirable Auto event ever. Await....

And of course, Autolanka wil play a big role and I will be approaching the team for assistance very soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Hola!

Soon to be changed :D

negombo20signxk5xy5.jpg

Thanks Hola buddy! Its great knowing you too!

Im sorry for not making it on time for the reasons you know and yet feeling bit odd for parking my little car blocking the whole lane ;)

Thanks again for arranging the meeting and for the refreshments! :D

Keep in touch pal!

negombo20signxk5.jpg

ANNOUNCMENT

Thanks & Regards,

Hola!

hey Hola,

where the hell did you get that pic! I have not seen such board anwhere around Negombo.

Thanks Hola buddy! Its great knowing you too!

Im sorry for not making it on time for the reasons you know and yet feeling bit odd for parking my little car blocking the whole lane ;)

Thanks again for arranging the meeting and for the refreshments! :D

Keep in touch pal!

refreshments ? what sort of refreshments ? GIRLS ? ;)

hey Hola,

where the hell did you get that pic! I have not seen such board anwhere around Negombo.

yako, did u have to post that question here? shame...

I got it from a friend..I think this is in the Kochikade end...

refreshments ? what sort of refreshments ? GIRLS ? :D

No...it was Raaa

• 4 years later...