• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Engine Check Indicating In My Civic - Advice Pls

Hola

parts

------

timing belt 3434.78

tentioner 2828.09

mtg rubber RR(rear engine mount) 5434.78

rack end 8608.70

labor

------

rack ends 1450

engine mount 650

t-belt 2450

ac idle bearing 375

-----------------------

total - discount + VAT = 26678.75/=

whats the difrence between timing belt 3434.78 and t-belt 2450

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn dint u c da two topics under which i have categorised the costs, PART and LABOR <_<

Yes sorry...

Machang, seems like Hondas are very expensive in terms of parts...Realy worried what will go wrong next...Will the EG8 be the same?

Wow Don! tnx so much, now i have a clear idea about O2 sensors, so when u see the engine check lit and u feel no difference in fuel econo u shouldnt worry too much about it that much and needless pay bucks for it i guess unless u r a so called green guy :) ...

so Hola which one of ur sensors had gone busted?

I guess he will have to do a quick dash to Staffords and have a quick look at O2 sensor chart before answering your question <_<:)

I guess he will have to do a quick dash to Staffords and have a quick look at O2 sensor chart before answering your question :lol:<_<

:D u r da topic starter of Post Whoring right, but havent seen u doing much posting of ur own ;) i am also gonna have to slow da pace a bit in da future :(

@Hola i guess stafford is not extra expensive, if u r to maintain wit agents those r normal rates i guess(i know this coz my friend has Vios and he does business wit Toyota Lanka)

and the other thing is i dont think that Honda's are any less reliable, i have done 70k in my car in total(30 k of my own during the past 1.5 yrs or so) and the only repairs i have done are, brake pads + rack ends + t-belt + engine mounts(all running repairs) ... datz better than what my friends have done wit their AE100-AE110 Corollas

if at all, issue wit Honda is the non orginal parts done go well all the time, i replaced my brake pads thrice as i went wit non originals twice, and now that i have originals, they seem 100% alright...

i am sure u r maintaning ur 1st car thus ur lack of knowledge about running cost of a car, over time u'll get used to it mate :)