• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gpt Auto Expo 2006 Canada

dillongt

everybody’s waiting 4 Lingerie and Bikinis... how about cars?.... :action-smiley-035: OK OK …i'll post GTP TOP COVER MODELS, Lingerie and Bikinie contest pics 4 u all …. :)

i would wish to see the lingerie & bikini contest!

await for the pics, lots of them!

machang, arent you and me suppose to be fed up on those stuff now? If you know what I mean...

machang, arent you and me suppose to be fed up on those stuff now? If you know what I mean...

Do you spend that much of time on the beach? Fed up on woman as well??? Man... :action-smiley-035:

everybody’s waiting 4 Lingerie and Bikinis... how about cars?.... :) OK OK …i'll post GTP TOP COVER MODELS, Lingerie and Bikinie contest pics 4 u all …. :D

Awesome...man...

oh hell I cant wait to see em.......

Do you spend that much of time on the beach? Fed up on woman as well??? Man... :action-smiley-035:

hey anyone been to the bikini beach party at mt. hotel ? I think shak did... heard there's a nude beach somewhere down south... anybody been there ? :D

Special thanx 2 all the Candian / US top car models, ladies n’ 4 tha D1 G/P Champ.... have fun...... :D

15zm1.jpg

24bb.jpg

36rn2.jpg

41yo.jpg

59vu.jpg

68jj.jpg

70pd.jpg

80en.jpg

98rc.jpg

101tw2.jpg

nari gama close to hikkaduwa ( thats what i have heard, i may be wrong)

as i knew being nude on the beach in SL is illegal... i did a search on google "nude beach Sri lanka" and the results say so.. :D

Sorry to burst the bubble of sooo many!! :huh:

68jj.jpg

Dilan u SOB, how in the world did u manage that? :D Didn't tell them u represent an international e-magazine, did ya?

as i knew being nude on the beach in SL is illegal... i did a search on google "nude beach Sri lanka" and the results say so.. :D

Sorry to burst the bubble of sooo many!! :P

Bikini beach would be just fine.

how come so many people miss this one... where is gihan and andrew? ... :)

Dilan u SOB, how in the world did u manage that? :lol: Didn't tell them u represent an international e-magazine, did ya?

Bikini beach would be just fine.

sorry macho... i have to write this one in singlish ....

budun issaraha mara duwaru natuwa kiyala ethihase thiyenawa machan... so this is nothng........ :lol: