• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Anjalika !

ferrarif50

anyone watched "ANJALIKA"? ;)

there are some nice cars. Merc convertible, anarkali drives a Red BMW 3 Series Coupé, and some nice classic cars ...

oh man.. I cant believe you watched it man... when I went for MI3 they showed this trailer at the start and the whole crowed started hooting... our buggers are crazy to put out such dumb movies like that.. anyways I like the chick in the movie...:D

oh man.. that was a horrible experience... the only plus factor was this indian chick..she's quite a cutie

the other thing i want to know is where the house which the filming was done. the house where the main character lives. that's a nice place.

forgot anjalika.. await another quality movie called "double game" the chick in that will give anarkali a run for her money ...

the guy in it looks like a ranjan ramanayake clone...

oh man.. that was a horrible experience... the only plus factor was this indian chick..she's quite a cutie

the other thing i want to know is where the house which the filming was done. the house where the main character lives. that's a nice place.

forgot anjalika.. await another quality movie called "double game" the chick in that will give anarkali a run for her money ...

the guy in it looks like a ranjan ramanayake clone...

wow.. arent we on top of things.... :D

guess hes looking into other things with the cable gone ;) oh, right, the cable is gone :D

yeah desperate measures man

my next movie is krrish... heard that the stunts were done by the crowching tiger hidden dragon lot... so the guy will be airborne through most of hte movie ;)

yeah desperate measures man

my next movie is krrish... heard that the stunts were done by the crowching tiger hidden dragon lot... so the guy will be airborne through most of hte movie ;)

Gah. I haven't got so desperate that I'll watch hindi movies just yet. Tho I did hear that some indian guy leapt off the balcony in the theatre trying to imitate the hero in that and broke a few limbs :D How dumb do u have to be? This was a 30 summin y/o guy, not a kid.

Gah. I haven't got so desperate that I'll watch hindi movies just yet. Tho I did hear that some indian guy leapt off the balcony in the theatre trying to imitate the hero in that and broke a few limbs :D How dumb do u have to be? This was a 30 summin y/o guy, not a kid.

Though not a hindi movie fan I went 2 c dis as I got free passes 4 da premier...didnt like it that much n dis is part 2 of the movie "Koi milgaya" it seems..

Gah. I haven't got so desperate that I'll watch hindi movies just yet.

well my wife is going totally nuts without TV the whole day. so these movies are more to please her than me. after the first 10 mins of the anjalika movie, i was just pulling my eye lashes out. but my wife was happy ( must be from seeing me suffer)

Ok I confess.... I went too..(ONLY BECUAUSE I HAD TO KILL SOME TIME)

came half way through, loved the Indian chick...sooo cute she was...wowy.. And yes we saw some clevage here and there and some short skirts courtesy of you know who...

The cars were awseome...The BMW realy caught my eye