• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Perodua Viva Elite

Malith14

1 hour ago, Malith14 said:

Hi i would like to buy Perodua viva elite car so i am going to find above 2010 manufactured car and i need the help from you,shall i go for it or not?

I had both Viva 660 and Viva elite manual and was very happy with both except for some what concern about the ground clearance with front bumper. you have to be bit careful.

Search for other Viva threads as well where ppl discussing about service info, parts from both Unimo and outside and many other info.

I don't think i've seen anyone having problems with Viva. I think even the ppl with the Kelisa also happy but I think since its old finding parts might be an issue, but not sure.

15 hours ago, Malith14 said:

Hi i would like to buy Perodua viva elite car so i am going to find above 2010 manufactured car and i need the help from you,shall i go for it or not?

Hi @Malith14, Welcome to the forum.

I too owning a Viva Elite manual car. Now its clocked 90k and still no any major issues found on it. After I brought, replaced front shock absorber mounts as the major repair (cost around 5-6k). Yes you need to bit care about ground clearance with front bumper. But its not a big issue. I am very happy about the car when considering room, comfort, fuel efficiency & appearance. So I can recommend Viva Elite as a good car.

If you search the forum as @kmeeg proposed, it will provide enough information. Here is the link for you. Try to read much more topics in the forum and decide whether buy it or not by yourself. http://autolanka.com/forums/search/?q=viva

Good luck.