• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan 180sx

Pericles

Hey, I got these pics are the Jeep Outdoor thingy. Does anyone know anything about this car? Like who owns it and its market value? Fabulous looking thing.

180sx001pm1.th.jpg180sx002ag7.th.jpg180sx003cn5.th.jpg

ah.. yes.. I saw this thing from a far.. and I thought it was a NSX... :D..

Hey, I got these pics are the Jeep Outdoor thingy. Does anyone know anything about this car? Like who owns it and its market value? Fabulous looking thing.

180sx001pm1.th.jpg180sx002ag7.th.jpg180sx003cn5.th.jpg

ah.. yes.. I saw this thing from a far.. and I thought it was a NSX... ;)..

nice looking 180sx..4 lug version proly means no, LSD

dont know much about the 180sx but the 240sx is a damn good car esp if it has the (sylvia) SR20 engine or atleast has the LSD ( 5 lug wheels).

The SR20 is a popular mod in the US and even some with the RB20/2.5 and even VQ30 mods. Good cars to get sideways in....D1 style :D

• 2 months later...

180sx is the hatch back version of the silvia s13. all based around the same chasis.. awesome cars, very good beginner cars for drifting, along with s13's and s14's

180's or 240's in america... are the sexiest looking cars, well can be if done nicely...

they come out ca18de, ca18det, sr20de sr20det

1.8 non and turbo, and 2 lt non and turbo..

a popular thing in australia with these cars, is putting an s15 front end on it... and it looks awesome

they are callled strawberry conversions

a guy has even put an r32 front on a 180sx

in the US, we didn't get the sexy silvia (JDM) front clip. We also get the KA series engines. But that doesnt stop ppl from putting them together to make some awsome rides. I agree with HKSR32, 240SXs are among the best/cheapest platforms to start building one hell of a (sexy) performance machine ......can't wait to get one

(like the sweet 240 Mani has - but I just dont think its fair for one man to have that much fun)

• 2 months later...

180sx is the hatch back version of the silvia s13. all based around the same chasis.. awesome cars, very good beginner cars for drifting, along with s13's and s14's

180's or 240's in america... are the sexiest looking cars, well can be if done nicely...

they come out ca18de, ca18det, sr20de sr20det

1.8 non and turbo, and 2 lt non and turbo..

a popular thing in australia with these cars, is putting an s15 front end on it... and it looks awesome

they are callled strawberry conversions

a guy has even put an r32 front on a 180sx

Ah yes...the Jap's call it the "SILEIGHTY" - Stunning cars ( 180sx & Silvia s14's in particular)

Yeah lovely cars. Though being a Toyota fan, I always found Nissan to make better sports cars than Toyota.

I found the 180 to be a tad under powered. Quick take offs were a bit difficult and the mid range power was not that impressive for what it was meant to be.

On the other hand the 240 was much better and delivered the goods.

I also found (in both models) the stock suspension giving way to unpleasant body roll when making tight cornering.

I also found (in both models) the stock suspension giving way to unpleasant body roll when making tight cornering.

I think thats a nissan trademark (unless u get a Z or an SE-R). I have a 99 Maxima - love the power and responsiveness but rolls like a cadi