• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pajero Mini - Shall I Buy Or Not?

Hola

Yeah, sorry about the spelling..

The number plate mania is no longer due to the crazy vehicle prices....Earlier it was about the latest number, even now when you register a new vehicle you can spend 7,500/=and advance your number from the present number... Like KA to KD

• 1 year later...

Hi guys,

I also going to buy Mitsubishi Pajero Junior 301-XXXX. is this good jeep, its 1.1CC and i saw the jeep, its in good condition. how about the parts for this? any body knows how the Fuel use in this (Km/PLtr)?

1st Owner selling this 1.2M, is this good price and the YOM is 1997.

if anyone wons this can you please advice me.

Tkx

Prasad

Hi guys,

I also going to buy Mitsubishi Pajero Junior 301-XXXX. is this good jeep, its 1.1CC and i saw the jeep, its in good condition. how about the parts for this? any body knows how the Fuel use in this (Km/PLtr)?

1st Owner selling this 1.2M, is this good price and the YOM is 1997.

if anyone wons this can you please advice me.

Mini Pajeros are good Mini 4WDs.Parts are available.Delivers an economical fuel cunsumpsion.Im a happy owner/ user.