• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Prices Wanted ....

ferrarif50

Hi All,

whats the market prices of PETROL Hiace Super GL and KR42 (NOAH) ? anyone knows ?

Hola , u have a Petrol hiace.. right? hows the fuel consumption ?

Don't know the Hiace prices machan but the KR42 DX goes around 1.55-1.6 million unreg and the GL around 1.8 million unreg.

Hi All,

whats the market prices of PETROL Hiace Super GL and KR42 (NOAH) ? anyone knows ?

Hola , u have a Petrol hiace.. right? hows the fuel consumption ?

Bro, I was searching a Super GL myself

A Petrol Super GL will be 2.4mil - the short wheel base and 2.5 to 2.6mil for the longer version(LH113)

My friend bought a KR42 high roof for 1.6mil and trust me that was 2005 year, done only 5200kms from Japan.

Our Petrol hiace is a 2000cc EFI, does around 9-10. Its very smooth, you will love it

Don't know the Hiace prices machan but the KR42 DX goes around 1.55-1.6 million unreg and the GL around 1.8 million unreg.

Machang, the friend of mine who got the townace got a GL. But maybe you are talking of flat roof model