• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dream Car

ash

Vote for your dream car  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which car will be your pick, if you were to choose from the list?

• Honda S2000
    • Honda Accord
    • Honda NSX
    • Mazda RX7
    • Mazda RX8
    • Mitsubishi EVO VIII
    • Mitsubishi EVO IX
    • Nissan Skyline GT-R
    • Nissan 350Z
    • Nissan Silvia
    • Subaru WRX
    • Toyota Supra
    • Toyota Celica
    • Toyota Mr-S

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love the Skyline, if I was to buy a car that I was to use more regularly, I’d go for a 4 door sedan.. and I don’t like the Evo9 and I’d chose Mistubishi over Subaru… so I admit, I happen to be the only vote (so far) for the Evo 8… its just one of the 2 vehicles (the other is the Yamaha R1) that till today makes me go WOW, every time I see one… what I wouldn’t give to drive one for just 1 day….

Its definitely got to be the BMW M5

Quite true.

All the cars on the list are more or less Japanese performance cars….

I think it should have included some quropean sports cars as qwell.. I don’t mean unrealistic ones like the Enzo or Carerra GT or anything like that… but more like maybe a M3, M5, (and the Mercedes AMG range)… and hey.. even the Lotus Elise is a dam funky item!

REX FOR SURE hey guys wud ne1 know if Namaz fowzies car is for sale the STI 8?coz i saw that at this car sale in POLHENGODA.thats near that rounderbout when u pass Apollo Hosp

Dihan

REX FOR SURE hey guys wud ne1 know if Namaz fowzies car is for sale the STI 8?coz i saw that at this car sale in POLHENGODA.thats near that rounderbout when u pass Apollo Hosp

Dihan

:violent-smiley-099:

Hey machan...yup Namaz's car is for sale......its done 9000 km and he wants 6.5 mill for it...that car is gorgeous...the only one in sri lanka with the original subaru bodykit from japan...

Why is this concept of "pick from the list" so difficult for some ppl?

There are 2 possible questions that need to be answered...i.e. Dream Car ? or Pick from the list ?

The list didnt have anything great on it so I went for dream car.

But, if it was from the list then Id choose the EVO IX.

Stick to the list man.

Really? I was expecting u to pick an Evo.... :blink:

Still only me on the Z? Oh well... :D

Mr Prav

did u check this, the first post

(Hi Guys...

Vote for your dream car and your comments as well. If your dream car is none of the above, please mention your choce.)

thats y i wrote it buddy

and anyway from this list also i voted EvoIX

Mr Prav

did u check this, the first post

(Hi Guys...

Vote for your dream car and your comments as well. If your dream car is none of the above, please mention your choce.)

thats y i wrote it buddy

and anyway from this list also i voted EvoIX

damn i didnt c dat...

Quite true.

All the cars on the list are more or less Japanese performance cars….

I think it should have included some quropean sports cars as qwell.. I don’t mean unrealistic ones like the Enzo or Carerra GT or anything like that… but more like maybe a M3, M5, (and the Mercedes AMG range)… and hey.. even the Lotus Elise is a dam funky item!

I know some of you guys...might like a European performance car. If you make the list like that it might get very long. That’s why I opt to leave some cars. But should have included some cars like Porsche, BM’s, and Mercs ... etc... Sorry for the mistake guys :lol: .... But cars like Ferrari, Lambo’s should be out, otherwise the list will be soooooo long. :blink: Please vote for the Accord if ur like is an Integra. Madz.... any chance of changing it?

BUT no votes for Celica and Silvia???? :D

I know some of you guys...might like a European performance car. If you make the list like that it might get very long. That’s why I opt to leave some cars. But should have included some cars like Porsche, BM’s, and Mercs ... etc... Sorry for the mistake guys :lol: .... But cars like Ferrari, Lambo’s should be out, otherwise the list will be soooooo long. :blink: Please vote for the Accord if ur like is an Integra. Madz.... any chance of changing it?

BUT no votes for Celica and Silvia???? :D

Hay Ash, I think even the creator of the poll (which is you) can add new items to it... just click the "EDIT" and check…If it's not possible give me a buzz...I'll do it for you...list down all the names need to add... B)

Hay Ash, I think even the creator of the poll (which is you) can add new items to it... just click the "EDIT" and check…If it's not possible give me a buzz...I'll do it for you...list down all the names need to add... :blink:

Nope...tried, I can only change the post, but not the poll details.

Here are my suggestions,

OUT

1. Honda Accord

2. Honda NSX (?)

3. Mazda RX 8 (?)

4. Toyota MR-S

IN

1. Honda Integra

2. BMW M3

3. BMW M5

4. Mercedes AMG

5. Mercedes SLR

Guys.... what do you say? Any more choices (please try to be realistic). Maximum would be 20 choices for the poll.

Madz.. help

Nope...tried, I can only change the post, but not the poll details.

Here are my suggestions,

OUT

1. Honda Accord

2. Honda NSX (?)

3. Mazda RX 8 (?)

4. Toyota MR-S

IN

1. Honda Integra

2. BMW M3

3. BMW M5

4. Mercedes AMG

5. Mercedes SLR

Guys.... what do you say? Any more choices (please try to be realistic). Maximum would be 20 choices for the poll.

Madz.. help

Remove the NSX? I dunno, seems to belong in that list. Even if no one picks it.

I think u should mention Integra Type R, not just Integra.

Also against Merc AMG, coz AMG tunes a lot of Merc vehicles. Maybe if u narrow it down to one? Like the CLS? Also not for the SLR. Should be excluded on the same grounds as the Enzo and the Veyron. Maybe SL? Or even the SLK?

I would suggest the Aston Martin DB9 or V8 Vantage (The Vanquish is probably unreasonable) and the Jag XK. (XKR is also probably unreasonable) I assume we are leaving out those American cars that only offer left hand drive?

Also, we can't change out votes in case we like a newly added one better. Seems most unfair.

Add some of the ones below if acceptable:-

1. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

2. McLaren F1

3. Ferrari F40

4. Koenigsegg CCR

5. Pagani Zonda C12S

6. Ferrari Enzo

7. Ferrari 612 Scaglihetti(Sp?)

8. Porsche Carerra GT

9. Saleen S7TT

10. RR Phantom

true machan + some more cars need to be @

Lamborghini Gallardo

Mercedes SLR McLaren

Posche 911 Turbo 996

Gihan Out- :blink:

and dudes can u start a new separate poll for european cars cos dis shud stay japs IMO

If this is to stay Jap Only then include (if possible):-

1.) Yamaha OX99-11 - never produced though.

2.) Lancer Evolution VI (best mainstream evo eveR)

3.) Mitsubishi EVO RS450 (Best Evo Ever)

4.) Tommy Kaira tuned M20B Impreza

5.) Nissan R390 GT1 - The fastest and most expensive vehicle ever developed by Nissan (USD$ 1mil)

6.) 1999 Blitz Skyline GT-R R348 (850 BHP, 214 MPH Top, 0-60 in 3-secs - The most powerful Skyline Ever built).

To name a few.

I can't believe this... :music-smiley-026:

I'm checking the thread after 2 days & Here Evo has overtook the SkyL. :angry-smiley-048:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I think we should stick to the original list, since it's too late now & not fair by the once who already vote their choice. Let's keep it only to Japs. Will do a Euro later.

I can't believe this... :)

I'm checking the thread after 2 days & Here Evo has overtook the SkyL. :alc:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I think we should stick to the original list, since it's too late now & not fair by the once who already vote their choice. Let's keep it only to Japs. Will do a Euro later.

I don't believe it it either .... :alc:

preveen's doppelganger

A doppelganger would do what I do. This is more the "evil twin" thoery