• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fuel Strike Back On?

fuzzo

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naaa... :D

Me always nice. :D Just Nothing serious, just me being stupid for a stupid question. :P

aney Mr Ash. sorry if i offended you, but i thot since da lucino and the sunny are both rated just about the same it would be quite interesting to know which car would do better... besides since both cars are yours(and your wife's) you need not get offended!

I have developed a favorable opinion towards fb15 lately and am now seeking for information of it, datz y i asked!(just information purpose) <_<

Thanks for the pics machan... Isn't that a Infinity Badge on the boot?

I don't really floor the pedal of the FB15 when driving, unless some1 P**me.

I know the feeling...And it doesnt help huh? <_<:D

Have you tried a drag between ur City & a Maruti800. I think the Maruti will win.

(No offence what-so-ever intended at any Maruti owner)

Hey seriously guys, the Maruti's pretty fast, I reached 100kmph wzout any difficulty yesterday.. :(

aney Mr Ash. sorry if i offended you, but i thot since da lucino and the sunny are both rated just about the same it would be quite interesting to know which car would do better... besides since both cars are yours(and your wife's) you need not get offended!

I have developed a favorable opinion towards fb15 lately and am now seeking for information of it, datz y i asked!(just information purpose) :(

U were talking abt a drag between the Lucino and the FB15. 1st simple point... Lucino is a M/T & FB15 is an A/T. Do I need to say more? :(

Anyway :lol:

I actually wanted a test between B14 (Andy's) & Lucino (mine). Actually Andy’s invitation. Still didn't get a chance. :D

I know the feeling...And it doesnt help huh? :(:(

Not really...

Hey seriously guys, the Maruti's pretty fast, I reached 100kmph wzout any difficulty yesterday.. :P

B careful...

Y is that?

Nothing particular...

When U exceed 100kmph in a smaller car, with less weight.... Especially in a SL road, sudden manoeuvre or braking might get u in to trouble. Better B careful.

Hows the Maruti in terms of braking capabilities?!

Well that is of course a bit of a problematic thingy :( I dont know whether its becouse it's a new vehicle, but at the moment its poor peformance ( like u have to hit the brakes atleast 4,5 metres ahead) First day I drove it I almost kissed a N16!!

Hey seriously guys, the Maruti's pretty fast, I reached 100kmph wzout any difficulty yesterday.. :P

yeah those small cars are good on 0-100 but afterwards they really lag behind ... big time!

if u r unsure i can drag your maruti and keep a million cars distance :(

U were talking abt a drag between the Lucino and the FB15. 1st simple point... Lucino is a M/T & FB15 is an A/T. Do I need to say more? ;)

how am i suppose to know that fb15 is auto ... if i had known i wouldn't have asked!

yah true M/T gives a big advantage in a drag!

Ha ha, I think the Maruti takes so long to stop because of the small break disks it has plus it has very narrow wheels, Under no circumstances try cornering etc. at high speed on a maruti cos there is a good chance it might topple he he,

I once had the opportunity to drag a Maruti ha ha, no it wasn't intentional, I was casually strolling back from Bentota a few years back with my family in our old Mazda familia wagon (1300CC), and was keeping to the right (on a 2 car lane on the Galle road) of the lane arround Moratuwa since I was doing about 80KMPH, and suddenly glancing to the left, I suddenly saw this white Maruti trying to overtake me from the wrong side :(.

Ha ha, I don't know what it was, but I felt rather akward about being passed by a Maruti ha ha ha, my car was fully loaded with people too, so I went down a Gear, and then what then took place can only be described as a race ;) ha ha, and for a while the Maruti kept right on me, but then slowly but steadily the inevitable took place where I started to edge forward from the Maruti and I could see the Maruti driver give up :P,

You gotta love those old Mazda's though he he no wonder people race them, fabulously nippy engines and nice gear boxes,

Regards,

The Don

10,800 per month for lease of a Maruti...now i got some thoughts....

From all these Maruti products the Zen is better, it has every thing better than the other Marutis. But it's ugly.

Edited by Bharath

Ha ha, I think the Maruti takes so long to stop because of the small break disks it has plus it has very narrow wheels, Under no circumstances try cornering etc. at high speed on a maruti cos there is a good chance it might topple he he,

kewl! but if u hav been around in the previous thread regarding "racing skills at night 1" u'd know that a maruti did perform really good, all of it could not hav been attributed to the driver! da car must've had summin to do there!

Machang the reason to buy a Maruti 800 will be for fuel economy

The Alto is much better when compared to the 800.

Btw have any of you guys heard about the Mitsubishi Toppo. it is the size of a Alto & supposed to have a 650cc turbo engine.

if u r unsure i can drag your maruti and keep a million cars distance :P

Don't overestimate ur self too much. ;)

how am i suppose to know that fb15 is auto ... if i had known i wouldn't have asked!

yah true M/T gives a big advantage in a drag!

Now U know ne...

The Alto is much better when compared to the 800.

Btw have any of you guys heard about the Mitsubishi Toppo. it is the size of a Alto & supposed to have a 650cc turbo engine.

I have been teling your bro a million tiumes on the Jap Alto. You can get a decent 2 door unreg alto below 950/=

I have been teling your bro a million tiumes on the Jap Alto. You can get a decent 2 door unreg alto below 950/=

Seriously guys can't you'll move this to another thread? It's not fun to see that the fuel strike is back on, again and again, when you go logon to autolanka ;)

Seriously guys can't you'll move this to another thread? It's not fun to see that the fuel strike is back on, again and again, when you go logon to autolanka :P

I do agree, its somewhat alarming. I'll lock this thread s owe can all rest easy. ;)