• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Please Recommend Me A Painter..

hefraz

Question

I am planning on giving my car a full paint job, I am still running on the original paint and want to go for a new one as the car has a few bad scratches.

Could someone recommend an excellent painter who will be able to do a black 2k finish?

I want to achieve an "out of factory look" !

Cheers!!

Great post guys- i was also looking for the recommended painters out there.

Don't know a lot about paints, but without a doubt, cars finished in a booth have a infinitely better finish...the 'oven' ensures that the paint hardens before being subjected to external atmospheric hazards...

Good luck..

Great post guys- i was also looking for the recommended painters out there.

Don't know a lot about paints, but without a doubt, cars finished in a booth have a infinitely better finish...the 'oven' ensures that the paint hardens before being subjected to external atmospheric hazards...

Good luck..

Hey Guant so nice to have you back after a lil while, there was lot of Carina GT talk, in your absence I contributed with what i could recall from your previous posts!